This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Main Stage (S1)

Topic » Main Stage (S1)

3898 days 22 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
This is where housemates will be interviewed before going into the house.  Also, evictees will be interviewed here after they leave the house.
3898 days 1 hour ago
dolphinsoccer4
*the audience starts to take their seats*
3898 days 1 hour ago
dolphinsoccer4
CHECK IN NOW
3898 days 1 hour ago
ava_adore84
here
3898 days ago
alireza1373
Hola
3898 days ago
dolphinsoccer4
Launch night will begin in 5 minutes.
3898 days ago
dinosaurdan
Hello audience!
3898 days ago
Malphas
Heey huns!
3898 days ago
ava_adore84
hey everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
3898 days ago
dolphinsoccer4
Welcome to the live launch if DS4RS Series 1, Big Brother Australia: The Summer of Secrets.  Over the course of the next sixty days, nineteen housemates will enter, nominate, be evicted, and perhaps even return.  And as the name suggests, this is the summer of secrets!  So what does that mean for these housemates and you the viewers at home?  How will the next sixty days play out? Will there be pashing?  Alliances? Betrayals? Will enemies become friends and friendships be broken?  And most importantly, who will win? You decide! (Sorry if some of this sounds more BBUK or BBUS than BBAU.  I watch all of them so I get them mixed up sometimes)
3898 days ago
alireza1373
Yayayayyayaya
3898 days ago
dolphinsoccer4
The house this year contains a state of the art kitchen with a dining table large enough to hold a huge feast.  There's big pool in he garden where the housemates can work on their tans.  The showers are completely open, there's no modesty in the Big Brother house.  Finally, there is one large modern communal bedroom with five double beds and six singles.  How will the housemates like their new digs?  Let's find out.  It's housemate #1.
3898 days ago
dolphinsoccer4
*VT begins to roll*
"Hi!  I'm AJ.  I'm 21, and I'm from New York City, New York... I'm the youngest of three siblings, and was always picked on by the other two which is what I guess to be the natural order of things...I'm going to college to become a pediatrician...I'm not going to be a neurosurgeon, but I hope it'll help me get some girls...Am I hoping to meet any ladies in the house?...hmmm...I hope so because I sure as hell aren't meeting any at Penn State"
3898 days ago
dolphinsoccer4
Ladies and gentleman...It's AJ!
3898 days ago
dolphinsoccer4
*AJ walks out, has interview with me, and goes into the house*
3898 days ago
bowling4fun
*claps*

open group

DS4's Survivor: Tuvalu (Apps Open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!