This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Apply for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics

Topic » Apply for The Amazing Race:..

2849 days 2 hours ago
Grayson15
Hello, thank you for your interest in applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics! The application form is quite simple, so you shouldn't have any difficulties, but if you have any questions, please ask. We're looking to cast 24 people as individuals! Good Luck!

-------------- APPLICATION --------------

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Grayson
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age): 16
Gender for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real gender): male

-------------- QUESTIONS --------------

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast? IT does t matter to me, I'm fine with whatever you decide although I prefer teams of two

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I've never played the amazing race before and I usally make it far in my other group games so I say hey why not try the amazing race.

-------------- TERMS AND CONDITIONS --------------

By applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.

-------------- END OF APPLICATION --------------
2849 days 2 hours ago
Qazwsx

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Jake
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age): 26
Gender for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real gender): Male

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast?

Sure, I love working with others and by myself.

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?

I'm super active! I love playing group games, and would be honoured to be casted.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.

Ok!

2849 days 1 hour ago
Lissylion15

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Josh
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age):18
Gender for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real gender):M

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast? I rather race solo but I'm adaptable to twists

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I love playing the amazing race on your roblox server I love the show I'm basically the seriotype super fan lmao I'm gonna follow the rules and never show up late but I will warn you if u pick me u already chose the winner

(Agreed)

2849 days 1 hour ago
CalebDaBoss
Caleb
Male
i'm ok with both
i can do challenges always active and a good social and strategic player
I agree
2849 days 1 hour ago
Sackeshi

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): sackeshi
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age): 19
Gender for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real gender): male

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast? yes

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? because I dominate on your roblox game

By applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. yes

2849 days 1 hour ago
ink513
Hello, thank you for your interest in applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics! The application form is quite simple, so you shouldn't have any difficulties, but if you have any questions, please ask. We're looking to cast 24 people as individuals! Good Luck!

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): ink513
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age): 18

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast? I am fine with that, I just want to play and have fun.

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I love the real show to begin with and would just like to enjoy playing something different on the site.

2849 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Daniel
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age): 15

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast? I prefer being alone because partners always fuck me up, I just have terrible luck with terrible partners. If were choosing I want to choose

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I'm a stubborn guy and will never back down to a fight, I'm fun and a strong competitor and will destroy these hoes

By applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. I do
2849 days 1 hour ago
AnnaMay

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Call me Anna
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age): 18 years young
Gender for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real gender): I am a female

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast? I would prefer racing as an individual as I believe that I work best my myself. However, I wouldn't mind sharing this adventure with someone else as long as we both contribute the same amount of effort

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I should be selected because I love traveling and seeing the world! I was born for this and I love some strong competition while racing. I will do anything it takes to win, even if it consists of stabbing an ally in the back

By applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. I agree!

2849 days 1 hour ago
shusleo
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Leo
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age): 17
Gender for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real gender): M

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast? Either would be fun, but it would be cool to be partnered with someone from the cast

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I have played a few different group games but never amazing race, and I think it would be a great experience!

By applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race... YES!

2849 days ago
Goat527

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username):
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age):
Gender for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real gender):

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast?

2849 days ago
turney1805

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Andrew
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age): 24

Honestly, I would much rather race as an individual, but if we do get paired up, hopefully I can get a good partner!

I like your games, you host the best Amazing Race on the site honestly. Its fun and challenging without all the strategy crap, which I hate dealing with most of the time. You know I'm active even if Im not the best at challenges, but I will always try my hardest.

2848 days 23 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username):Christian
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age):15
Gender for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real gender):male

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast?either ones fine with me

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? its somthing i havent tried before, plus im super active with group games and very committed

By applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.yeppers
2848 days 23 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Zach
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age): 19

I would prefer to play as an individual, but I'd perfectly fine being partnered up!

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?: I love to participate in this race because it opens up my eyes to new and exotic locations that I never even knew existed! And I want to prove that I have what it takes to win.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race: Yes, I agree

2848 days 22 hours ago
brenelle1120

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Brendon R
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age): 18
Gender for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real gender): MALE

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast? BOTH PLEASE JUST LET ME PLAY

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I AM A FIERCE COMPETITOR AND WILL DO ANYTHING TO WIN AND I AM SUPER DUPER ACTIVE AND ENERGETIC

By applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. YES

2848 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Stoner
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age): 2p

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast? Either works $

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Im known on tengaged for group games. Ive played more than anyone on all 3 websites, won more than anyone (also neans i lost more than anyone) regardless im a OG group gamer.

I agree

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!