This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Apply for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics

Topic » Apply for The Amazing Race:..

2848 days 22 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
-------------- APPLICATION --------------

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Jake
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age): 17
Gender for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real gender): Male

-------------- QUESTIONS --------------

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast? Although id prefer individual, I am ok with whatever.

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I should be selected because although I did compete in the past, I was held down by a partner and want to try alone!

-------------- TERMS AND CONDITIONS --------------

By applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.

-------------- END OF APPLICATION --------------
2848 days 22 hours ago
Christian_

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Christian
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age): 18

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast? Yes I would be happy with either :)

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?
I'm an active cast member, you've seen me play in WitZ's Whodunnit and know I don't flop, and TAR is one of my favorite shows. Please cast me lol

By applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.
Yes sir I do
2848 days 20 hours ago
TMtyler360
OH MAI GAWD THIS IS BACK YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Tyler
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age): 14

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast?
I wouldn't mind either, but preferrable, I would like to race individually. Since this way, I can have a bit more of a full on experience.

Well duh, Your looking at the survival race champion from season 18 guys, of course I should be selected for this race lols. Though in all seriousness, I think you should select me to participate in this race since I have the dedication needed to get far in the game. I might have only been mediocre in most legs from last season, I believe that we need an underdog like me to win the race XD. I really loved the season I competed in and would love to be given another chance on the second gen!

I agree with all dem rules n stuff. :)

...BUT STILL, HOLY SHET I'M SO EXCITED I MIGHT PASS OUT XD
2848 days 19 hours ago
Sportsjunky3

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Logan
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age): 16

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast? I would love to race in teams! :)

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I should be selected because I am competitive, and am determined to win! I will be active and will always strive to do my best, I want to win!

By applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Yes!

2848 days 16 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Sam

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast? I would prefer racing as an individual, because I feel like I can work better alone, and get myself farther in the game. If I had a partner, communication would probably be an issue, as well as their skill level.

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? When I played in Gen 1, I did ok, but people were always far ahead of me. This time, I want to be able to successfully complete each leg and hopefully be in a good position throughout the race's duration. Also, this is a really fun game to play, and I want to play it again.

I agree.

2848 days 15 hours ago
Obstreperous

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Garret

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast? I'd personally rather be going at the race by myself just so I don't have to wait up for other people who may not be as good as the race as I am and I don't really work well in "team" situations. But whatever gets me casted!! Hahaha

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I love the Amazing Race and I play your game on Roblox all the time and it would be super fun to see how something you do so good at making on Roblox can be transferred to Tengaged.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Yeah!

2848 days 12 hours ago
wuau

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Jeremy
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age): 26
Gender for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real gender): M

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast? I prefer to be on teams cause it will increase my possibility of being casted! XD

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I am a huge The Amazing Race Fan and I have watched every single season of US version, Asia Version, Chinese Version and Canada Version. I believe that I have enough experience in participating in this race!

I, Jeremy, agree to the above terms and conditions.

2848 days 9 hours ago
WitZ

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): James

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast?
Individuals only :P I have done the Partner thing and that is too hard...

So that I can win again :p

Assuming that they are good rules :P Jk sure :P

2848 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Mike

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast?: I'd prefer racing as an individual but I am fine with either decision haha. :P

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?: I've always wanted to play an Amazing Race game, and I've heard that you're the best at it. To put it simply, I love to win, and I am not the best at losing haha. I am going to do whatever it takes to dominate this game and take my win.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.: Yes.

2848 days 4 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Crypt
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age): 21

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast? I wanna race as an individual to see what I can accomplish by myself.

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I have never tried this before and I wanna try a new group game.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Yes.
2848 days 2 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
APPS ARE NOW CLOSED

Thank you for applying and a short list (which most people will probably be on).

Also, you probably don't know this yet, but EM002 will be helping to host the season. He will be about just in case I need a helping hand with legs and reducing the amount of time people have to wait for clues, etc.

If you have any questions, please mail me and I'll be happy to answer it. The short list should be revealed on Monday then the final part of the application process will be posted.

GOOD LUCK!

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!