This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Apply for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics

Topic » Apply for The Amazing Race:..

2830 days 11 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Hello, thank you for your interest in applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics! The application form is quite simple, so you shouldn't have any difficulties, but if you have any questions, please ask. We're looking to cast 24 people as individuals! Good Luck!

-------------- APPLICATION --------------

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username):
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age):
Gender for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real gender):

-------------- QUESTIONS --------------

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast?

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?

-------------- TERMS AND CONDITIONS --------------

By applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.

-------------- END OF APPLICATION --------------
2830 days 10 hours ago
Rennac

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Rennac Crow
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age): 21
Gender for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real gender): Male

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast? I wouldn't really mind if I was paired up with someone, but I'd very much prefer to do it individually. That's only because I think I work better alone and I wouldn't have to drag someone along the way. If we are doing teams, I hope my partner would be good if I made the cut.

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Well, I'm pretty sure I did an Amazing Race group game a long time ago (like when I was still a blue level) and I remember I was unfortunately eliminated because I accidentally made myself do a Roadblock at a very inconvenient time and it made my overall time shoot up. Hoping that doesn't happen again, I know I can make it far if I don't have any distractions to bring me down like last time. You won't have to worry about me missing a race and I will win victoriously or leave the game with my head held high.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.
I mean, I don't know much of the rules of this game yet, but I've watched a few seasons of the Amazimg Race so I accept the terms and conditions.

2830 days 8 hours ago
Qazwdxedc

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Qaz
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age): 16
Gender for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real gender): male

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast? I am happy with both, but I would prefer to be individual if I can since I probably won't know the other people in the game, and I do not know whether I would work well with that person. They could let me down, or I could let them down, and when you don't know the person you don't know how you will react and how they will.

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I was an original back in the day on my old account aidanmac22, where I won the first leg that eliminated like 12 people, and I got eliminated because we couldn't get online at the same time. I feel like I need some redemption. Secondly, I haven't played an amazing race game since yours and I know they are really fun, so I want to play one again. I also love competition, and what more than pretty much natural competition here? I also want to win, and I feel like this will be a hard game where I have to push myself to win.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Yes, I agree to all.

2830 days 6 hours ago
JacksonWalsh

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Jack
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age): 14

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast? Yes.

I'm very smart with directions, challenges, and getting shit done.

It's back to basics, but sure.

2830 days 5 hours ago
Ilikebugs

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Ray
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age):22
Gender for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real gender):M

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast?: either

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?: I played before and I will bring my all and some fun.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.:definitely

2830 days 5 hours ago
BBCANfan

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Ricky
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age): 17

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast? Either, but mostly individual.

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I've played before in another group and my partner and I did pretty good. We got to the finale and got 3rd place, which was pretty good.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. I agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.

2830 days 4 hours ago
Zed55
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Ricg

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast? Teams of 2

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?: I'm fun I have won an amazing race game twice and I want to see if I still got it

2830 days 3 hours ago
Gamerden13
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Aiden

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast?
I would prefer if it was individual, but if I was a part of a team I would also be happy

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?I think I should be selected because I will bring everything I have to the table and will do the best I can to win this show!

I agree to the terms and conditions.

2830 days 3 hours ago
1001games

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Jonah
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age): 19

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast? Id prefer individual but teams would work well too :)

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I was on last season but I had to stop in the middle of a roadblock because I literally broke my arm from running to get the phone when I tripped (True story). Anyways I was on several other Amazing Race seasons on TG the last one I did I placed 4th.

Yes I do!
2830 days 2 hours ago
db1994

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Diego

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast? I would prefer to race as an individual but if I have to compete in pairs I would be fine with that as well. Just as long as I get a good partner!

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Because I've played your group before and I loved it! I've been waiting for you to host again and I would love to win!

By applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Agree!

2830 days 2 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Simon or Papa (Whichever one you prefer)

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast? I would like to race as an individual, but if I was asked to race with someone else, that's also fine.

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? You have actually inspired me to make my very own Amazing Race group. I hosted the group for one season before cancelling the second season, and now, I'd like to see if I have what it takes to actually be a racer. (Jonah and Ricky, who are also racing, were two of my contestants and they placed 4th and 3rd, respectively)

By applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. I agree.

2830 days 1 hour ago
BeastBoy
Hello, thank you for your interest in applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics! The application form is quite simple, so you shouldn't have any difficulties, but if you have any questions, please ask. We're looking to cast 24 people as individuals! Good Luck!

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Justin

Yeah I have no issues with either :) partners or individuals work!

I want a new challenge and want to win :)

By applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Yes sir :)
2830 days 1 hour ago
awwsum11
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Ebmaj N.
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age): 12

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast? I would rather race alone so that I don't get last place and then have to be pulled back in when someone drops out again.

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I like the show and I need to win a season for once.
2830 days ago
rawr121

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Anthony C.
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age): 27

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast?: Yeah sure dude, I would love either one. Its always cool getting a partner.

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I think I am a fierce competitor and only have gotten fiercer as the years have come by. I had gotten 2nd in TTRSNB1: The Amazing Race and that was mainly bc I carried my partner lol so I would love to compete hard again.

2830 days ago
Renny10

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Renny
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age): 20

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast? Honestly idrc xD i just wanna beast through this whole competition :) 

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? im willing and very determined! ik what it takes to  win and will do exactly what it takes! also huge fan lol

By applying for The Amazing Race: Back To Basics, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. agreed
2829 days 23 hours ago
cbearattack
IF THIS GAME IS NOT NON-LIVE THEN DO NOT CAST ME

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Connor
Age for the Race (Doesn't have to be your real age): 22

1. Are you happy racing as an individual or teams of two i.e. you may be partnered up with someone else in the cast? Either is fine

2. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I am an all out competitor and know how to play this game and play it well

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!