This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » House

3553 days 6 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I was to active I was in my phone
3553 days 6 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
5 min agodoubledarefan01
That was my opinion what a guy can't have a fucking opinion god I was fucking active during the challenge

You can but if your putting down the players your suppose to be working with then obviously some people (by some I mean basically all) are going to have a issue with that.
3553 days 6 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Honestly everyone was active so 2 active players had to go in. Everyone helped in the spam challenge, the shooting challenge and the mail challenge. Everyone tried so active players had to go in since everyone was active.
3553 days 6 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I'm not saying you weren't active but you were one of the slowest people to send in mails. I'm sure Immax would've gotten a faster time if it weren't for his DQ. PLUS, you were one of the first ones to be shot out of the Wild, Wild West challenge.
3553 days 6 hours ago
Jordonk
Britt shut up
3553 days 6 hours ago
EM002
LMAO boy you people have so many excuses.....
3553 days 6 hours ago
pikachu142
*Laughs at grey team blowing up becuase they finally lost a challenge*
3553 days 6 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
*Laughs at Pikachu thinking he's an asset to his team*

Shut up, Jordon, you're ugly ;P
3553 days 6 hours ago
pikachu142
Britt your just a flat out bitch dont talk shit to MY teammate
3553 days 6 hours ago
Jordonk
3553 days 6 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Pikachu, I really hope you know that Jordon and I are really good friends. Please excuse yourself from the room :)
3553 days 6 hours ago
pikachu142
*Rolls Eyes at Britt*
3553 days 6 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Hello I'm on a fucking phone so cut me some slack fuck
3553 days 6 hours ago
trist
Man will nick post the challenge I hope he does soon customers I have school tomorrow and cross-country practice
3553 days 6 hours ago
trist
Cus*

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!