This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » House

3537 days 21 hours ago
pikachu142
Ikr? i wonder when he will :/ i wanna see some eliminations already goddamnit XD
3537 days 21 hours ago
Jordonk
Britts a stalker. I dont know her
3537 days 20 hours ago
Jordonk
Im kidding. britt ily
3537 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
*looks at everyone*

*walks away*

Why does EVERYONE wanna have a fucking fight on these shows? Like....do you want to be on Rivals or something?
3537 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Me @ all this shade!

http://i.imgur.com/64iZz0H.gif
3537 days 10 hours ago
EM002
In case you haven't noticed Ethan, there is a bunch of people thinking they run shit in every single team......
3537 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
I know...I was just being funny...:/
3536 days 21 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
*Walks inside from Gulag*
3535 days 16 hours ago
gw22
LOL
3535 days 15 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
^This was more crazier two seasons ago...^
3534 days 21 hours ago
pikachu142
Ok so may i say something with the blue team? someone that will remain unnamed told me i am GOING INTO GULAG i want to know why is it ME? is it becuase im a rookie? becuase i have no problem WHAT SO EVER and im quoting bananas here earning my stripes so please vote for me and grey team if you guys lose i want y'all to vote in doubledare so i can PERSONALLY take him OUT of the game i am not scared at all going into the gulag you know what? im happy im going into the gulag so i can so how much of a threat in gualg i am so blue please vote for me i want my stripes
3534 days 20 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
*Laughs*
3534 days 20 hours ago
EM002
lmao

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!