This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » House

3564 days 10 hours ago
pikachu142
Same haha i wanna know the teams and do the first challenge already lol
3564 days 9 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
We'll, it's late and I'm tired so I'll talk to you tomorrow. Good night!
3564 days 9 hours ago
Absol
heck
3564 days 8 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Here I am...
3564 days 8 hours ago
trist
-walks in house- wow this house knocks last seaosn house out -wlaks around-

Open Confessioanl-
im back for another season and i definently wanna make it further than i did last season *flashbacks of me in the breaking point twice* breakaway was hell for me becaus ei knew no one had no friends, so im just ready for Cutthroat to redeem myself.
3564 days 8 hours ago
trist
Open Confessional (Cont.)-
Last Season i won no challenges, always had votes against me, and just all around sucked but with 30 folks this season it's time to step it up and make it to the end so gl me. :)
3564 days 8 hours ago
trist
-doesnt see IceIceBaby-

Confessional-
i am sooooo glad IceIceBaby isnt here because she's just a all around drama queen and i think she's my bad luck charm so hopefully with her not in this series, i can play a game without a drrama instagating rat, because i also think she was part of me being voted out of the breaking point so :)
3564 days 7 hours ago
gw22
Hi
3564 days 6 hours ago
Absol
lmao SHADE
3564 days 6 hours ago
gw22
Haha
3564 days 6 hours ago
pikachu142
Confessional: This is my very first NBR.... Here's hoping i stay long enough to see some crazy shit happen
3564 days 4 hours ago
gw22
Ikr
3564 days ago
EM002
Hello everyone :D

BTW if you guys wanna talk to me, my skype is EM0020

(That incudes Ethan and Brittany :P)
3563 days 22 hours ago
gw22
Hi :)
3563 days 21 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Ooosh. My skype is...

ryan.jambe

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!