This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Transylvania- Final Tribal Council

Topic » Survivor: Transylvania- Final..

3339 days 12 hours ago
nbkiller
DanielzSnooz, tunertin, and Zinger.

You three have made it to a spot 17 others could not. Now, at this point, the 8 players most recently voted out will make their say in who wins this game. I wish you the best of luck!

----------------------------------------------------------

JURY VOTING:
-This jury vote is just like a normal game of survivor. The limited votes twist has ended, and each juror has one vote.

-Jury, as always in this scenario, you are voting for who you WANT TO WIN THE GAME.

-In case of a tie, TheEclipse, who was the last person voted out before the jury, will have the tiebreaker vote as a standby juror. His vote will only come into play if there is a tie in the end.

---------------------------------------------------------

Finalists, jury, feel free to use this thread as you see fit. Whether it is posting speeches or questions of any sort. Just keep it classy!

Jury votes are due by 9 PM EST on SUNDAY, MARCH 8TH. Failure to vote for the jury will result in a NB Reality Series ban for at least 3 seasons.
3339 days 11 hours ago
Absol
ok so why u all think u gonna justify votin me out w/ "oh u were a threat" like girl...
3339 days 11 hours ago
Zinger
I am going to justify with that fact because that's what I believe and if you don't think so then that is your opinion. You had 0 votes. You played strong beginning game and you took out threats and you were doing a good job sitting with 0 votes. JT you are an awesome guy, but you became useless to me because you couldn't do anything for me. I saw you as a person in the game who could take away final immunity from me. I saw you as someone who could convince a jury that you could win a game. I saw you as a friend, but as someone who needed to go for my game. That is why I put one vote on you.

I hope that answers your question.
3339 days 11 hours ago
Zinger
1) I won challenges
2) I saved votes and made sure I wasn't the target so I could have my votes in the end game to help decide who I wanted in the finals with me
3) I was active and tried my best. I didn't miss because I wanted to win my first ever group game.
4) I played calculated and used my idol when I needed it. I used my votes strategically and I am sitting in the finals because I worked my butt off to get there.
5) I made allies to work with and to help my game. This was my first ever survival group game and I had amazing help, but I didn't just sit there and float. I caused paranoia and tried to play the best game I could.
3338 days 22 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Tunertin and Daniel:

What did you guys do in this game? I didn't see much of your gameplay?

Zinger:
What was your biggest move in this game?
And what did you do after I was voted out?
3338 days 20 hours ago
Zinger
My biggest move in this game was a stupid move, but it went in my favor and I don't know how. I evoked teamjacz to vote me out by telling him I was probably voting him. I did that so that he would use votes on me and they would waste votes. I then used my hidden immunnity idol which eliminated someone. I then thought everyone would be after me, but I was able with you as an ally able to work with different people and save my skin and continue to move further in the game.

After you were voted out I continued like I did the whole game. I learned as much info as I could from everyone else and then figured if I should use my votes or not. I was a conservative voter and knowledge was my best friend this game.
3338 days 20 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
ok so why u all think u gonna justify votin me out w/ "oh u were a threat" like girl...

Well mainly you were a really likeable guy and it's why every single time i bring up voting you out no one would be interested. Obviously being a likeable guy will get you the votes at the end so i had to do anything in my power to get you out before F3 and it also made me use quite a few votes there. But after you were voted out i was still intact with 9 votes so i felt confident voting you out and if it didn't work this time i'll vote you next time. Also I was kinda annoyed by you taking me out in turneys even though it was long ago.=)
3338 days 19 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
What did you guys do in this game? I didn't see much of your gameplay?

Yeah people could say playing a under the radar game isn't gameplay but in my eyes it's what got me here. With using this under the radar game it was the smartest since i never need to use my votes. All i had to do was play the charade that i was well dumb. If i showed my cards (like jack did) that i had 12 votes at F5, i would've been gone then. Even if it kept me vulnerable, i didn't play in the challenges to show i was weak. If you don't believe that then okay but why is it that no one seems to notice that i'm always on (addict) but never do the challenges. It's why I was never a target for any vote

This could also be my speech. I hope you can respect my gameplay and how i got here. But it all depends on your preffered gameplay

If yall have any questions go for it
3338 days 19 hours ago
Zinger
We are patttners  i had 12 votes at f5 too
3338 days 19 hours ago
tunertin
Arcaninemaster- What did you guys do in this game? I didn't see much of your gameplay?

I strategically voted you out because I was told you were going against me. We were allies, but when I had doubts about you, I threw about 4 votes on you.
3338 days 19 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Zinger
We are patttners  i had 12 votes at f5 too

=DDDDDDDDDD
3338 days 19 hours ago
teamjacz
Lol I love all the asskissing I got at the rite, I was literally not even trying I had like 4 votes left and my strategy was to vote however people told me.

Okay just outline your games, what yours biggest accomplishments were and what you could have done better in the game.
3338 days 19 hours ago
teamjacz
tunertin, if Absol had no votes, how was him going against you such a big deal? I ain't saying it was stupid voting him since you're sitting at f3, but you are confusing me.
Also, I'd like to know who told you about that.
3338 days 18 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Okay just outline your games, what yours biggest accomplishments were and what you could have done better in the game.

I think putting myself in the best position to never be the target really ever. What would have helped a lot was having some assurance that i will stay like having idols or winning immunities. Just had the learn the hard route.
3338 days 17 hours ago
Zinger
My biggest accomplishment for me was becoming an information guy. No one saw me as a huge threat and I won individual immunities and put myself out there. I tried to have control over all the knowledge in the game and I prided myself in knowing what was going on in each eviction. I played my heart out to the end and didn't stop till I got there. I was always active and I did every possible challenge. I played smart and helped my tribe to wins.

Something I could have done better was been more vocal about what I wanted to do. I sat back with alot of info but I didn't share alot of it. I think that I need to not be as fake with people because I did to try and get information. I want to in future games be more real and even if that makes me a target, I want to try it as a strategy. Otherwise I think I played a pretty perfect game!
3338 days 15 hours ago
tunertin
tunertin, if Absol had no votes, how was him going against you such a big deal? I ain't saying it was stupid voting him since you're sitting at f3, but you are confusing me.
Also, I'd like to know who told you about that.

He never went against me, we weren't allies.

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!