This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11- Cyclados

Topic » Tribal Council #11- Cyclados

3439 days 15 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys. We will now bring in the members of our jury: Seth, Emma, and Jordan voted out at the last tribal council.

RyJam has immunity cannot vote for him. If he wishes to give it up he has one hour from this being posted to do so.

-Tony- You where one vote away from leaving last night, worried tonight will be the end of your game?
-RyJam- Why do you think the power keeps shifting throughout this game?
-Sagar- Nervous not to be immune again tonight?
-Jacob- After three blindsides in a row, is it safe to assume we will see another one tonight?
Nathan- Do you worry the 'oldies' will team back up to prevent a 'kid' from making it to the end?
-Blake- You took a lot of heat at the last challenge, does it worry you that the people left in the game, seem to not respect you?

If you want an addtional question just ask. Check back now and again and see if i added one for you .

Votes are due by 8:00PM EST.
There will be a live challenge at 9pm EST!
3439 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
"RyJam has immunity cannot vote for him. If he wishes to give it up he has one hour from this being posted to do so."
3439 days 15 hours ago
ryanhawk71
-RyJam- Why do you think the power keeps shifting throughout this game?
I don't think the power has much shifted, I just don't think it's obvious who is in control. I'll let you know right now though it is not me...
3439 days 15 hours ago
manalord
I have an announcment
3439 days 15 hours ago
manalord
From ryanhawk71
Immunity
Dec 18, 2014 20:42:59
to manalord
I'm giving up my necklace to Tony... I didn't want to have to do this, but he has a much better chance than I do.
3439 days 15 hours ago
manalord
Which now means Tony you are Immune from the vote. no one can vote Tony. RyJam however you can now be voted for.
3439 days 15 hours ago
UWHuskyFan
I'm more confused what happened tbh haha, I've been at work so no idea what happened
3439 days 15 hours ago
tonyalbright
Mana, can I have a different question?
3439 days 15 hours ago
manalord
Tony- Suddenly you are immune, how does it feel?
3439 days 14 hours ago
tonyalbright
*Thank you*

Tony- Suddenly you are immune, how does it feel?

Umm. I actually don't know how to feel. Our original tribe has completely exploded into chaos and the two youngins are probably loving it. They're flying under the radar while we're picking each other off one by one. I'm not going home tonight, which is great and I owe my life to RyJam, but it still sucks.
3439 days 13 hours ago
UWHuskyFan
I'll take another question
3439 days 13 hours ago
manalord
Blake- Shocked to be in the final 6, after the horrible pre-merge you went through?
3439 days 13 hours ago
Matedog1209
Tbh, it is very likely. I'm most likely getting votes tonight, I wouldn't be surprised if I was voted out.
3439 days 13 hours ago
obscurity
-Sagar- Nervous not to be immune again tonight?

no
3439 days 12 hours ago
UWHuskyFan
Yeah I'm very shocked, I thought I was gonna get 9th, but I'm still here and I'm so indredibly grateful to be here!
3439 days 3 hours ago
Matedog1209
I must be going home, no one has talked to me, and no one will message me back, guess I'm gone.

open group

Twisted Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!