This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Auditions #22-31

Topic » Auditions #22-31

4262 days 2 hours ago
Tommy1212
Don't get me wrong I LOVVVEEE Cher, but that audition was just bad imo
4262 days 2 hours ago
Tommy1212
Eisley -

I loved it! It’s something new, it’s has amazing vocals. I love how it settled down towards 2:50. It’s an amazing song!

Yes! Well done!
4262 days 2 hours ago
Tommy1212
Civil Twilight -

I really liked it, it moved me. I’ve never heard this song before, I wanna see you again! If I’m honest I don’t know how far you will go, but this was a BRILLIANT first audition!

Yes!
4262 days 1 hour ago
Tommy1212
Cher Llyod (Want U back)

Your first audition is all about first impressions, it's about setting yourself in the competition, and I feel with THIS song you accomplished that! It is an amazing song, it's catchy and you sound amazing!

A BIG FAT YES!
4262 days 1 hour ago
Tommy1212
Chris Brown -

No No No, I didn't get it, it isn't my thing at all, and tbh I don't think it has a place in this competition

NO!
4262 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Britney - I love Britney Spears... but this song was just gross. I didn't like it all and I just couldn't wait for it to be over.

I'm going to regretfully say yes.

Please don't let me down. I love Britney but gosh.. that song :(
4262 days ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Cher - FREAKING bloody fantastic! LOVED everything about it. You have swag  and I loved this version way better then the original. 150% YES.
4262 days ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Katy Perry - Of course YES.
4262 days ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Adele - One word.. beautiful. I was speechless :)

You deff have the X Factor! I think I can speak for everyone YES!
4262 days ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Bruno Mars - Loved the music and vocals. I bit weird audition video but I overall enjoyed it.

Yes :)

Prolly the most entertaining video of the auditions.
4262 days ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Maroon 5 - My favorite song is their newest song but this just may pass that... LOVED everything about it.

YES YES YES
4262 days ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Twilight - .. first off Tyler your an idiot for saying no to this. The song was very touching and I loved it. Maybe not so slow next time but I really liked this.

YES
4262 days ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Eisley - I'm saying yes for your vocals but I didn't like this song and I don't know if I want to hear more tbh.
4262 days ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Cher - Just like the other Cher hhaha obs yes. You have loads of talent.
4262 days ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Chris Brown - I hate this song, not a good choice at all. (dull) You have lots of other good songs to choose from so I'm a bit disappointing but I know with the right coach you have potential so I'm saying Yes.

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!