This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Auditions #22-31

Topic » Auditions #22-31

4262 days 7 hours ago
Bradyman7
Britney: Your voice is great and you have potential but bad song choice. Didn't like the song. Judging your performance, not so good. I have to vote No because I just didn't like it. GL though <3
4262 days 7 hours ago
Bradyman7
Cheryl: I LOVEDDDDDDDD the voice and omg you could win this BUT terrible video choice, it was kinda messed up sounding idk how to explain it.

my vote is YES though! Take my advice!
4262 days 7 hours ago
Bradyman7
Katy Perry: Don't pick the overplayed songs, they get BORING. You have amazing potential so I will say
YES
4262 days 7 hours ago
Bradyman7
Adele:
I LOVED IT. Your voice is spectatular! FINALLY a Promising act!

YES YES YES YES, your going far in this competition! Possible winner!
4262 days 4 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Votes so far...
Britney - 3 Yes and 1 No
Cher - 3 Yes and 1 No
Katy - 4 Yes
Adele - 4 Yes
Bruno - 3 Yes
Maroon 5 - 3 Yes
Civil - 1 No and 2 Yes
Eisley - 3 Yes
Cher - 3 Yes
Chris - 2 No and 1 Yes
4261 days 18 hours ago
Bradyman7
Bruno Mars: I loved this song! Great song choice, good vocals, good video, good job :) Be smart with your next song cause it could be deciding of everything!

GL and I vote YES
4261 days 18 hours ago
Bradyman7
Maroon 5:
I really liked this song and I loved the ban! Great job and you deserve to move on!

I vote YESSSSS
4261 days 18 hours ago
Bradyman7
Civil: I don't know why people are saying no. This is MUSIC to my ears! I loved this song, I am very sorry the other judges don't understand music. I vote YES
4261 days 18 hours ago
Bradyman7
Civil: I don't know why people are saying no. This is MUSIC to my ears! I loved this song, I am very sorry the other judges don't understand music. I vote YES
4261 days 18 hours ago
Bradyman7
Eisley:
I just didn't like this very much. Im sorry :(
Your the first No I will be giving tonight on an amazing night. Like I said, I just didn't understand or frankly like the song. GL tho.
4261 days 18 hours ago
Bradyman7
Cher: Another Cher Lloyd song? Sweet! I really liked it and I think that you will go far in here! Good song choice also :)

I vote YES
4261 days 18 hours ago
Bradyman7
Chris Brown:
I thought I was going to love you because im  more of a rap person but terribleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee song choice. I have to vote based on your performance and that is a NO. Im sorry :(
4261 days 17 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Votes so far...
Britney - 3 Yes and 1 No
Cher - 3 Yes and 1 No
Katy - 4 Yes
Adele - 4 Yes
Bruno - 4 Yes
Maroon 5 - 4 Yes
Civil - 1 No and 3 Yes
Eisley - 3 Yes and 1 No
Cher - 4 Yes
Chris - 3 No and 1 Yes
4261 days 16 hours ago
Blondelle
Yay thank you judges :)))

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!