This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show #6

Topic » Live Show #6

4226 days 17 hours ago
Tommy1212
Kelly - Hmmm... It was VERY good, good vocals, was really fun, but your mentor ALWAYS goes at my acts for the 'obvious choice' and I think it's clear we all thought you would go for this choice, but well done on a great performance.

Adele - Adele, you bought it girl! You showed this competition EXACTLY what the X Factor is this week, you were flawless your vocals were amazing and it showed a VERY inspirational song! Well done!

Maroon 5 - I didn't get this as an inspirational song, but I am sooo glad you stayed! You just proved exactly why you should be in this competition and I loved every second that I was listening to you perform! Well done!

Andy Grammer - Andy, you are getting better and better as the competition goes on, I LOVED this performance, You gave us a great performance just there, and the vocals were pretty good too! Well done!

Lady Gaga - DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE! You were amazing! No one can question how good your vocals were in that performance! It was VERY inspirational, and not week AT ALL! It was a live performance and not full of tweaks on your voice like the rest of them! You deserve to be in the top 5! NO QUESTION!

Britney Spears - Your songs are beginning to bore me, it's like.. The SAME voice different lyrics every single week! And Janelle, I don't remember Gaga and Andy being in the bottom yet? Plus there's always time for Britney to be there, especially if she carries on with the same song every week!
4226 days 6 hours ago
Danielvk
Before I reveal the results, for acts of cheating, Adele has automatically been placed in the bottom 2.
4226 days 6 hours ago
Danielvk
The first person safe is....
4226 days 6 hours ago
Danielvk
Lady Gaga!

2nd person safe...
4226 days 6 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Very disappointing Adele :(
4226 days 6 hours ago
Danielvk
Andy Grammar! Keyston and the boys are safe.

Next person safe...
4226 days 6 hours ago
Danielvk
Maroon 5! Tyler and the groups aresafe
4226 days 6 hours ago
Danielvk
So it's down to Janelle's 2 girls. Kelly Clarkson and Britney Spears. The person safe from the bottom two is.
4226 days 6 hours ago
Mybash_
FINALLY
4226 days 6 hours ago
Danielvk
Britney Spears!
4226 days 6 hours ago
Mybash_
KElly vs. Adele
4226 days 6 hours ago
Danielvk
This means Adele and Kelly Clarkson, you are the bottom two. Post your save me songs now.
4226 days 6 hours ago
Mybash_
Final 5!!!
4226 days 6 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Congrats on final five guys! I can't lose another act :(
4226 days 6 hours ago
Danielvk
We have an interruption. The judges have discussed as a whole, and decided it would not be fair to let Adele remain in the competition. This means Adele, you have been disqualified from the competition. Congratulations Kelly, you have recieved a free pass into the next round.

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!