This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show #6

Topic » Live Show #6

4226 days 8 hours ago
Kilv
GO KELLY!
4226 days 8 hours ago
Danielvk
But, we are giving a chance for someone to come back.
The four that were eliminated in the first round by the judges:
Amy Winehouse, One Direction, Christina Aguilera, and Colin McLaughlin, will come back, and sing one last song, except for one of them. The public will than vote one of them to come back into the game to solidify the final 6.
4226 days 8 hours ago
Danielvk
And 2 will go next week
4226 days 8 hours ago
Tommy1212
Just want to make it clear, if you do cheat and spam we WILL find out and you WILL go home, Dylan made it clear a while back that you are NOT allowed to spam otherwise this isn't a singing competition it just becomes a spamming competition for a gift. Please have class and leave the right way!!

Adios =]
4226 days 7 hours ago
adam0503
amy winehouse needs to come back and win. if any of the others win it's a waste of time and ESPECIALLY if maroon 5 or andy whatever his name is win
4226 days 7 hours ago
omg! i gotta work harder then, you got me nervous there daniel! phew!
4226 days 7 hours ago
CookieMonsterIsMyBud
I was given a chance to come back..
My song: Same Mistakes
Artist- One Direction

In my opinion,this song is inspriational because it teaches you change things up a bit every once in a while or you'll just keep repeating your same mistakes.
4226 days 7 hours ago
RitaBlankets
adam0503 is a disgrace to Adele :(
4226 days 6 hours ago
Josh51
I was given a chance to come back..
My song: Fighter
Artist: Christina Aguilera

This song is inspirational because it talks that even if bad things happen in your life you must gather power from it, be a fighter and move on stronger and stronger each time.
4225 days 14 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
http://www.tengaged.com/group/5254/poll/vote-4-which-act-you-want-give-second-chance-84553

The poll will last 8hrs. The returning player will be added to whichever team they were going to be original added 2.
4225 days 13 hours ago
LUPIE
I don't like this that someone can come back :(
4225 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Just a few more hours until we announce the replacement for Adele leaving. After that we will start the next show! Remember next week is a double elimination since everyone was safe this round.
4225 days 5 hours ago
Danielvk
Christina, One Direction. The act coming back into the competition is.
Christina Aguilera!
Congratulations Christina, you are back in the game
4225 days 5 hours ago
Danielvk
You are back on Janelle's team
4225 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Yay! Welcome to the Over 30's Tina :)

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!