This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Auditions Day 6: Miami

Topic » Auditions Day 6: Miami

4177 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Got it! Well done 13 points!
4177 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Drew Ryniewicz: "Baby"  - You're truly special Drew.... You have a star's look, personality, and voice! I can't believe you're only 14 darling, you look stunning! I wasn't such a fan of the song choice, I thought it was predictable. I would of went with Lady Antellbellum :)

Rate: 4
4177 days 13 hours ago
Mybash_
Drew Ryniewicz - You were so adorable. I hate the Justin Bieber obsession but you made your own and I enjoyed it!
4177 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Hikey - Darriusdabest (Drew Ryniewicz): I won't slam ya for JB, I didn't exactly enjoy this... but in the same sense
I did, I'm sorta in the middle, I don't to say if I liked it or if I hated it.
3/6
4177 days 13 hours ago
Mybash_
5!
4177 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Logan

Drew - I heard a lot of pitch problems and didnt enjoy your rendition at all. To me it was average. I can't even say it's amazing cause you're young since there's people your age and younger that have blown me away and have 10 times the talent you've shown.

Rate: 3
4177 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Well done 15 points!
4177 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Tiffany Alvord: "Payphone"  - Eh.... not a huge fan of your voice.. It reminded me of Alvin and the Chipmunks tbh.. :/ I thought it was completely a fake :S You had no emotion or thought into your performance... it was very phony like :(

Rate: 3
4177 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Hikey
BigBruv (Tiffany Alvord): better then the original! Beauitful, define, gives me the warm fuzzies!
5/6
4177 days 13 hours ago
Mybash_
Tiffany Alvord - I'm so sick of people covering for this song. I love maroon 5 so I'm really harsh when people audition with their songs.  It was actually the best cover I've heard of it. You didn't go off key and I actually like the mix of your voice and the other guys voice. Well done.

Score - 5
4177 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Logan
Tiffany - I didn't enjoy this at all. You and the guys voice didnt mesh together at all. What was supposed to sound like a good audition came out sounding like a baby hippo cringing in pain. Sorry, I just don't think you really deserve to move on.

Rate: 2
4177 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Well done 15 points!
4177 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
nanaluvstrouble: "Man in the Mirror"  - Is this a joke? I think you're a very unique individual, but I don't think you're right for this competition. Good luck next time! :(

Rate: 1
4177 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Hikey
heme (Nanluvstrouble): Nice try.. (Sorry I'm bout to go all choir nerd) out of key at times,
a little bit too wide it sounded childish, breath support wasn't amazing, most singers have amazing
support.. which would severly hurt your chances... and the diction, "cell phone diction" was there in.
some points. I wouldn't say "Can't sing" everybody can sing, you just have to learn properly.
1/6
4177 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Logan
Nana - THAT'S A HUGE BITCH! Nahh, I'm jk, you're a sexy bitch ;) but about your singing, I just wanted to shove a Twinkie in your mouth and hope you would choke on it. It was the worst thing I've ever heard. I'd rather a bomb drop on this studio and all of us go through slow, agonizing death than to sit through another performance of yours. Sorry booboo.

Rate: 1

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!