This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Auditions Day 2: São Paulo

Topic » Auditions Day 2: São Paulo

4104 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
LOL @Josh
4104 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Josh are you excited to be in your hometown? :P
4104 days 8 hours ago
Josh51
I'm so excited. I'm really thinking about do my entire judging in Portuguese, but I think you wouldn't be happy...
4104 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Hello and welcome back to the X-Idol 4 Auditions!
4104 days 8 hours ago
Tuninho
( I would understand xD )
4104 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
We are in Josh's hometown today for the second live audition process!
Let's see if São Paulo has any talent :P
4104 days 8 hours ago
MattsBBUpdates
I'm excited to be in this great city ;)
4104 days 8 hours ago
MattsBBUpdates
!!!
4104 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Please welcome our first act tonight!

Fun Fact #1: São Paulo  is the largest city in Brazil, the largest city in the southern hemisphere and Americas, and the world's eighth largest city by population.
4104 days 8 hours ago
Josh51
Rihanna – You’re beautiful like Diamonds in the sky! Truly amazing Rihanna! You did impressed me! What a wonderful way to begin the auditions in my hometown! Thank you so much!
4104 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Rihanna "Diamonds" - I believe you have the complete package girl. You're beyond the "X" factor sweetie... you have the X, Y, and Z factor baby!

I think the song choice was brilliant and one of my favorite auditions thus far!

Posting for ThomasSwift: Rihanna 'Diamonds' - I've claimed many times that I despise this song, but listening to you sing it, no matter how hard I looked I couldn't find a fault! You have amazing vocals, the intro to your song was mesmorizing, you have pure talent. This was beautiful!
4104 days 8 hours ago
Mybash_
Rihanna

Love you. You got the voice to win for sure. And honey I will assure you that you will be shining all the way to the top of the charts.
4104 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
There you go Chris :P
4104 days 7 hours ago
Mybash_
Where's Ash?
4104 days 7 hours ago
BigBruv
Rihanna "Diamonds" - This song is perfection! You have a great, chilling voice and the way you sing is amazing! I'd be amazed if you didn't make the live shows!

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!