This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Auditions Day 2: São Paulo

Topic » Auditions Day 2: São Paulo

4117 days 5 hours ago
BigBruv
Emile Sandé "My Kind of Love" - Emile! You sing with SUCH meaning and influence! Your voice makes me smile and I could listen to you all day! I hope you go very far in this!
4117 days 5 hours ago
Mybash_
Emile Sande

I liked you. It actually was interesting because I didn't know who you were and to actually here someone like you who I don't know sound so good makes me happy! Great Job!
4117 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Alright shall we vote guys?
4117 days 5 hours ago
Josh51
100000% YES FOR ME!
4117 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
ThomasSwift - This is probably the hardest decision of the season so far, but I'm going to follow my head and let the other judges decide your fate. It's a #No from me hunny boo :(!

*whispers to Ashley* Ugh, that was so hard.
4117 days 5 hours ago
BigBruv
Fuck yeah!
4117 days 5 hours ago
Mybash_
Yes
4117 days 5 hours ago
MattsBBUpdates
Take your time, switched to Kindle :P
4117 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Well Emile... I'm happy to say YES YES YES!
4117 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
4-1

Congrats Emile Sande we will be seeing you again soon!
4117 days 5 hours ago
Tuninho
( Oh, you didnt see the best yet . She has amazing music :D And thanks guys, I wont disapoint you )
4117 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina

Fun Fact #3: In the year of 2006, São Paulo LGBT Pride Parade was considered the biggest pride parade of the world by the Guinness Book of World Records.
4117 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Reba Mcentire "Take It Back" - Reba you're a perfect example why we have an older category. When need more acts like YOU to represent the older category. I do need to criticize the song choice/arrangement.

I just didn't really follow the video. :S
4117 days 5 hours ago
BigBruv
Reba Mcentire "Take It Back" - This was a great performance, I'm just not sure if I want to see more of you. You don't seem to have a spark and there's nothing special about you, you just sound like 'some 80's pop star' that got forgotten.
4117 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for ThomasSwift - Reba Mcentire 'Take It Back' - I absolutely LOVEEE a song that can tell me a story and keep me entertained the whole way through and you most certainly did that! Do I think you can make it all the way in the competition? No! But you give me the fun factor and charisma that some modern day artists lack. For that you can walk away from here proud!

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!