This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Auditions Day 5: Memphis

Topic » Auditions Day 5: Memphis

4118 days 11 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
LOL
4118 days 11 hours ago
4118 days 11 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Alex Clare: "Too Close" - I instantly clicked with you and the song choice. I thought the meaning behind the song was very touching. I was waiting all video for the ninja guys to fight :P
4118 days 11 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for BigBruv & Chris!
Alex Clare "Too Close" - I think you are a great singer ... but I'm not sure if you are right for this competition. I'm on the fence with you, I think it will be a risk taking you.

Alex Clare

And it feels like I'm just going to see you in the next round. WOOO that was so good. I'm kinda tired of the song but I'm intrested to see what other songs you'll put through
4118 days 11 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
@Eddie

His name is Thomas hun :P
4118 days 11 hours ago
ThomasSwift
Alex Clare 'Too Close' - This was a really strong, solid performace, you have a powerful voice and that comes across when performing to us. When that chorus kicked in I almost got blown out of the areana! Like wow! Well done.
4118 days 11 hours ago
alex: A-FUCKING-MAZING! seriously i could have listenened to this all fucking day i'm not even kidding! it was that amazing! great job!
4118 days 11 hours ago
@janelle,

whatever idc he needs to stop yellin
4118 days 11 hours ago
time to vote hunnie-bunnies
4118 days 11 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
LOL

I'm excited to see what you can do next! Therefore I'm saying .....YES!
4118 days 11 hours ago
yes
4118 days 11 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
BigBruv - No
Chris - Yes
4118 days 11 hours ago
ThomasSwift
Don't tell me what to do Edward!!

And Yes!
4118 days 11 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Bad doggy @Edward
4118 days 11 hours ago
excuse me are u talking that way?!

*puts on donald trump wig*

YOUR FIRED! GET OUT!

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!