This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Auditions Day 5: Memphis

Topic » Auditions Day 5: Memphis

4118 days 20 hours ago
4118 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
LMAO group pets... can't fire people! *face palm*
4118 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
B.o.B: "So Good" - I'm going to give you the nickname Mr. Entertainment! You have perfectly executed how to win over the judges! You have the entertainment factor for sure :P
4118 days 20 hours ago
ThomasSwift
Did Janelle tell you the good news?
4118 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for BigBruv & Chris!
B.o.B. "So Good" - Omg you are amazing! I think as a singer and a rapper you have so much to offer and you are so different compared to everybody else! You will certainly stand out!

B.O.B.

It was kind of boring for me personally. I don't see you going that far in the competition. But I could be wrong so if we. See you again prove me wrong
4118 days 20 hours ago
ThomasSwift
B.O.B. 'So Good' - I didn't like the intro AT ALL. But the one thing that stood you out from the rest is the fact that you looked like you were having fun out there! Most boys come out with there love ballads, which is okay, but we need something different! Is it you? Idk.
4118 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
What news @Thomas? :S
4118 days 20 hours ago
b.o.b- i thought this was great!
4118 days 20 hours ago
Missalice3
Did I make it?
4118 days 20 hours ago
ThomasSwift
That we don't need a host from tonight! :D / YEEEY!
4118 days 20 hours ago
ThomasSwift
Let's vote!
4118 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
@Missalice3

Yes
4118 days 20 hours ago
yes!
4118 days 20 hours ago
ThomasSwift
Yes from meee :)
4118 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Of course yes!

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!