This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Auditions #22-31

Topic » Auditions #22-31

4246 days 10 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Hello Judges! The competition is about to BEGIN! But before it begins we need to vote on who makes it to the next round! Next round only contains 48 seats. And we have a little bit over 60 so please be careful about choosing who moves on or not...

Please skim through the video. Remember we are looking for a singer with that "It" Factor. Someone we want to reward with a gift. After you have watched the performance please leave a few comments about the song/artist and vote either yes or no to move on to the next round.

Contestants you need at least "3" Judges to say yes to move on to the next round!
4246 days 10 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina

4246 days 10 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina

4246 days 10 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina

4246 days 10 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
I can already tell you I'm going to LOVE this round of auditions :)
4246 days 10 hours ago
Tommy1212
OMG! This round looks amazing! :') BRING IT ON!
4246 days 10 hours ago
Tommy1212
Britney Spears - Do Something

I like the fact that you bought me a song I haven’t heard before, but it bored me. It was very repetitive, but I can appreciate the fact that there is going to be a lot more things from you to come.

With that said, I’m going to say YES, don’t let me down
4246 days 10 hours ago
Tommy1212
Cher Llyod -

No. Just No. I love her, but this audition was terrible. For this isn’t a hard decision. The vocals were a mess.

Sorry, but NO
4246 days 10 hours ago
Tommy1212
Katy Perry -

Are you kidding me? This isn’t a hard decision AT ALL! Amazing voice, amazing lyrics. YOU ARE AMAZING! You will deffo get far in this competition. The chorus was just W.O.W!

YES YES YES!
4246 days 9 hours ago
Tommy1212
Adele -

This is what I’ve been waiting for! Someone that has the X factor and leaves me speechless afterwards, and YOU did that. It was truly amazing, your voice is legend

YES!
4246 days 9 hours ago
Tommy1212
Bruno Mars -

This is a spectacular round so far and you just raised the bar even more, it was fun, comical and made even JANELLE smile ;) Well done, Really good.

Yes
4246 days 9 hours ago
TylerK
Britney - Not the best song choice, but yes anyways :)
Cher - YES YES YES I LOVE HERRR
Katy - Way overplayed.. But ill give you a chance. Yes.
Adele - Finally a good Adele song. Yes.
Bruno - Yess
Maroon 5 - Oh The Voice themesong, yes i like it :)
Civil - Meh, no.
Eisley - Idk yet, ill say yes so i can see more.
Cher - ANOTHER CHER?!?! OFC YES
Chris - Another song abot sex.. no.
4246 days 9 hours ago
TylerK
um tommy are you retarded irl? how were cher's vocals a mess
youre just stupid
4246 days 9 hours ago
Tommy1212
Maroon 5 -

I actually LOVED this song, never heard it and I feel like I should! My only concern is that the background track really drowned out your voice, but that is my only concern.

YES, loving this round!
4246 days 9 hours ago
Tommy1212
Tyler that was NOT a good audition. . She's a good singer, just her audition was really bad.
4246 days 9 hours ago
TylerK
that was an amazing audition... it was live too.. plus it was her first time singing infront of 4,000 people.. so youre just dumb.

she was great, she is great, and she is an international popstar and shes better than everyone in the competition imo ^_^

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!