This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show #6

Topic » Live Show #6

4213 days 9 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Congratulations on making it to the Final Six! 

This week's theme is...
Inspirational Songs!

Which means a song that's either inspires you or others.

Rules:
1. No Lyric Videos. It must be either a live performance or music video.

Good luck!
4213 days 8 hours ago
4213 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
1/6 done
4212 days 17 hours ago
adam0503
love this song kelly
4212 days 17 hours ago
adam0503

This song should inspire others as it says to all the woman that you don't need to be perfect, there is always someone out there who will love you for who you are.

Also, you judges have wanted something original and unexpected for a while and I hope this is good enough! :p
4212 days 13 hours ago
Mybash_

My Song is Harder to Breathe.

The message is dont give up. I havent given up since Ive been here. Ive been in the Bottom and Have barely slid through. But I never quit. Im here wheather a Judge Doesnt like me or not. Ive always been inspired by maroon 5 because there very caring towards others and they just want to have fun. I dont want to be in the bottom because it aint no fun. I dont wanna be there, so i hope this week I make a breakthrough for the groups, Since Im the last one. I have faith to win!
4212 days 13 hours ago
LUPIE

This is why I wish that we knew all the themes before we chose songs that would be better suited for a different week. I sang this to make it to the top 12 and it has inspired me that if I can make it this far in the competition, I can do anything with my life. This song helped me show Keyston I deserve to be here and I am here to stay. My head will remain up.
4212 days 12 hours ago
Wrightnacho
4212 days 12 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
5/6 done!
4212 days 12 hours ago
Hestia
4212 days 12 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
6/6 done!
4212 days 12 hours ago
Hestia
[Sorry that it took me a little longer than usual!]
4212 days 11 hours ago
TylerK
Kelly - I like the song at it fits the theme very well, but it is a very VERY overplayed song. However, vocals were great and it did fit the theme so i think you did a good job this week :)

Adele - I'm glad you took some of my advice and played a less known song! It also fits the theme very well which is another plus! One of my favorite weeks from you in a while, gl :)

Maroon 5 - I love the song choice and almost any Maroon 5 song would have been a great choice. I think you did a great job and you showed that you deserve to stay in this competition and make it to the quarter-finals!

Andy Grammer - I like this song and I didn't even know it was by Andy... anyways, i think this song fit the theme very well and you did a good job this week! GL!

Lady Gaga - I think this was a great song choice, especially because it was a ballad unlike most Gaga songs. However I found it kind of annoying just cause of the vocals here. Good song choice, but poor execution.

Britney - I feel like everyone can identify with this song and it was a great song choice! Plus I love Britney so much. My only criticism would be that there was an awful lot of voice alteration, and I didn't really like that. Not your best week, but still good. GL.
4212 days 11 hours ago
Keyston
As always, I like to start off by congratulating everyone for making it this far...FINAL 6!!

Kelly Clarkson “Stronger” – Perfect choice. Your voice was stunning, perfect pitch. This was a flawless performance, which is exactly what we want to see at the final 6. I hope tengaged agrees and votes for you this week! You just can’t be in the bottom!

Adele “Natural Woman” – Ooh, this was different and refreshing. You definitely stepped up your game this week and it paid off. This was amazing and I loved how it didn’t sound the same as you have been in weeks past.

Maroon 5 “Harder to Breathe” – This song was so monotone. This was actually terrible, and I’m sure you’ll be in the bottom once again. I actually hated listening to this performance. Eww.

Andy Grammer “Keep Your Head Up” – Once again, another wonderful performance. This was even stronger than “The Pocket” last week (and you wow’ed us then!) You continue to improve each week. This week’s theme was “Inspiration” and this song was spot on! Work itttt ;D

Lady Gaga “Hair” – This song might have been a bit cliché, but you made it work. I don’t think this performance was as strong considering your song choice. I don’t think you stand out enough…I want you to stick around, but PLEASE choose something less obvious. I am getting bored with you, and I hate that considering you’re one of my all-time favorite artists.

Britney Spears “Stronger” – I was so excited when I read the title of the song, then realized you weren’t going to sing Kelly Clarkson’s song. The moment you opened your mouth, I was disappointed. Your vocals are weaker than anyone else left in the competition, but at least your lyrics fit perfectly with the theme. That’s about the only positive thing I can say…
4212 days 10 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Kelly - Don't listen to any negative feedback sweetie! You were a perfect ANGEL! Your vocals killed it and it was just really good. Your song fit the theme perfectly! Love you :)

Adele - Finally not a mainstream song haha! I really liked this performance. Maybe your best so far? Like Keyston it was different and it worked.

Maroon 5 - YES! I'm a fan finally again. I was so over you the last few shows but your back! I freaking loved your performance. *stands up and claps* Bloody Fantastic! The song selection was perfect.

Andy Grammer - Bravo! You impress me so much. Like I was so excited to see you in the FINAL SIX! When everyone else thought you were so out. But was this performance enough? That is the question... And I think YES! It was really good, I was signing to myself :P!

Lady Gaga - Not your best performance of the season. It was kind of weak in parts I thought. A major set back for me :(

Britney - What is with you guys? Britney is a STAR! Her performances have all ROCKED the stage every week. And the public agree's. Has Britney ever been in the bottom before? NOPE. Only everyone else besides Kelly Clarkson :P

I'm so happy we chose this song babe! And it's even cuter both of my acts chose Stronger!
4212 days 10 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
And I think all the acts deserve finals! I enjoyed all of the performances and I once again applaude all of you!

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!