This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Turkish Twists Final Tribal Council

Topic » Turkish Twists Final Tribal..

2727 days 16 hours ago
Mearl
Lets bring in the members of the jury: David, Liam, Tom, Morgan, Alex, Bryan, Justin and Andy, voted out last tribal council.

Jasper, Marto and Ryan... congratulations on making it this far in the game. The power now shifts for to jury and they will soon be voting for a winner.

You may give speeches to tell the jurors why you believe you are deserving of the title of sole survivor and the jurors can ask questions back.

The votes will be due Tuesday at 5pm EST and we will reveal a winner Tuesday at 7pm EST.

Good luck
2727 days 16 hours ago
BeastBoy
Hmmmmm. I'LL wait for speeches (:
2727 days 16 hours ago
Volibear
Hello members of the Jury!
So as you can see I have made it to the final three of Mearl’s Survivor. I definitely did not think I would have made it this far so let me explain to you why I should win!
First of all, I only attended tribal council twice Pre-Merge, not including the Ottoman vote: Chandler’s elimination and Sam’s elimination. At Chandler’s vote, I was working very closely with Morgan, and when Chandler told me about the plan to get rid of Fred and then target Morgan next, I leaked the vote to Morgan, which allowed him to make the Necklace play to save Fred and eliminate Chandler. Then at Sam’s vote off, it seemed that myself and Tom were on the outside, but when Sam approached me about voting off Alex, Tom and I decided we’d rather keep Alex so we let him in on what was going on then blindsided Sam! I singlehandedly won the final tribal Immunity for my tribe to allow us to enter the merge ?
During the merge my final two, believe it or not, was Tom. Tom was the one who leaked David’s alliance of Tom, David, Ryan, Alex, and Marto. With that alliance composing 5 of the final 11, I knew that if we didn’t make a move soon, that alliance was going to runaway with the game. Knowing that alliance was planning to target Justin, I used my necklace on him and myself, Tom, and Justin blindsided David by being the three votes to send him out. After Liam’s vote it seemed like it would be easy for myself, Tom, Justin, Bryan, and (at the time) Morgan to run through the game. However, Tom decided to shoot himself in the foot and confess his betrayal to Ryan, which got him voted out. And then Morgan was also voted out in order to prevent us from going to rocks.
2727 days 16 hours ago
Volibear
At the final seven it was myself & Justin vs. Ryan/Alex/Marto with Andy and Bryan in the middle. Andy succeeded in deceiving the trio into believing the votes were going to be split when in reality the other four of us came up with a vote split of our own. At the final six, Andy and I failed to tell Justin that we were voting off Bryan – because he was so close to Ryan and refused to vote for him – so we lucked out when Bryan decided to lay his torch down. And then you all know about Andy’s deceit in the final five where he voted out Justin who he believed was the biggest threat to win, which is why I had to vote Andy out at the final four because I believed HE was the biggest threat to win.
I believe you should vote for me to win because I made stronger connections with the “other side” which usually kept my name from being written down at tribal, and I was the one who was actually deciding on the moves for “my side” in conjunction with Tom and Justin. Let me re-iterate that I was not controlled by anyone and every move I made was to try and get my alliance to the final three. I also won the most important Immunity challenges in merge to guarantee I make It here. I believe I should win over my competitors because Marto has spoken to less people in the game than anyone else, and the only thing Ryan succeeded in doing was be apart of a group of numbers that ultimately failed in their goal of wiping out the other side, as indicated by me being here tonight ? I will answer any and all questions as honestly as possible!
2727 days 16 hours ago
Osiris
IT WASN'T MY FUCKING ALLIANCE U DUMB BITCH
2727 days 16 hours ago
Osiris
Literally not voting you for that very reason of thinking u know what that whole situation was when it was all Ryan's alliance I was using it to get Justin out then I planned on getting Ryan soon after
2727 days 16 hours ago
Osiris
And also the fact that It WAS Ryan's alliance and u were so set on taking out the leader and yet he's sitting up there next to you proves that u flopped by making that move which was essentially just giving Justin what he wanted
2727 days 16 hours ago
Osiris
Besides I'm like 90% sure Ryan ran the whole game anyway
2727 days 16 hours ago
BeastBoy
Yeah marto was Ryans bitch @ david
2727 days 16 hours ago
Osiris
Oh yeah Marto was never getting my vote floaters suck I'd actually rather vote the vile Jasper over him
2727 days 16 hours ago
Osiris
I really wanted to vote Justin so sad he's not in finals
2727 days 16 hours ago
Volibear
well David I don't really want your vote anyways with your sour ass attitude. It's a game and you're obviously still really upset about the move which is your problem & not mine. I only say your alliance cause it groups it together into this group vs. that group. I never said I saw you as the kingpin or anything of the sort just that that alliance existed and you continue to deny that it did. Also giving Justin what he wanted? I made the decision to make the move by myself and only told Justin I was doing it after the votes were locked - and it gave me a loyal ally that I got to take to the final five and was a shield in front of me.
2727 days 16 hours ago
Volibear
I don't know where you got this impression that I'm a vile person because I never did anything personal towards you so I really think you need to calm the fuck down and learn when to detach from a game.
2727 days 16 hours ago
Osiris
And I am not being bitter but I honestly feel like Jasper made a dumb/smart move when I left bc it was smart taking me out but he literally had no fucking clue why it was actually smart considering he thought I ran that 5 person alliance so I'm giving both Tim and Justin credit for using Jasper stupidity to their advantage
2727 days 16 hours ago
Osiris
You gave him immunity based on something u heard

And not to mention YOU messaged ME saying that u were mad that I didn't include u in MY alliance which further proves my point that u had no clue what the REAL tribe dynamics were and you are ultimately lucky to make finals because you had intelligent people telling u how to play
2727 days 16 hours ago
Volibear
I think you have a really undeserved high opinion of yourself as evidenced by your attitude in the past 15 minutes, plus having this crazy obsession with Justin the entire game. I really hope you come back down to Earth some day. NEXT QUESTION

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!