This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Turkish Twists Final Tribal Council

Topic » Turkish Twists Final Tribal..

2742 days 1 hour ago
born2pizza
Who was on the bottom?

After the Tom/Morgan vote. Jasper and Justin were officially on the bottom, yeah they got a couple moves.. like getting rid of Alex. But then everyone saw them as a power duo the whole game, where as no one ever tried to break up Marto and I. I mean yeah they tried but it never worked. Because we're obviously in the end together.
2742 days 1 hour ago
Osiris
*waits for Marto and Jasper to answer*

RYAN I would like u to get other jurors to agree with u on who ran the game to validate ig
2742 days 1 hour ago
kingLiam
First of all, Congratulations, you deserve it,i'm gonna do some comments first.

Marto: I barely talked with you about this game, i don't see in which way you deserve my vote, i would like to know what you did in this game, cause for me, you were invisible

Jasper: You were my allie since day 1, i trusted you, i belived in you, i wanted you in the end with me,but i was disspointed bc of you voting for me, i was hurt, i've never expected you would voted for me, i know it didn't help your game keeping me, so there's no hard feelings

Ryan: Man, i was more dissapointed about you, you believed Justin more than me, he screwed me again, i've never said what Justin told you, you believed what he said to you, you believed him more than me, a person who you wanted to work with, you di, and you made everyone vote me out, the difference is there is hard feelings with you, i've never felt so screwed, So dissapointed.

Questions
Marto: What was your biggest aspect in this game?
Jasper: Why does Marto and Ryan DON'T deserve to win?
Ryan: What was your bigger move in this game?

All: Why do u deserve my vote?
Thank You
2742 days 1 hour ago
Volibear
I saw the merge as myself/Tom/Justin vs. Ryan/Alex/Marto with Morgan on my side and Bryan and Andy in the middle. My biggest mistake, now that I think about it, was aligning with Tom as I had told him numerous times to just tell the other side what they want to hear in order to pull off a blindside. When Tom had told me he confessed to Ryan that he was voting for him, I knew my game was about to plummet. My alliance with Tom also screwed me because Tom was convinced that he had Andy "in his back pocket" and I just took his word for it. When Andy voted Tom it obviously changed my game.
Then Bryan screwed me again because of his unwavering loyalty to Ryan he prevented me from being able to properly flip the numbers when he sent out Morgan in the Re-vote. He did, however, flip back and throw his vote to send Alex home. Bryan laying down his torch proved I had a social game to match Ryan's as Bryan would have rather walked from the game than vote me out. Andy flipped on me again when he voted out Justin, so I took my revenge by taking him out. I felt that if I had taken Andy to the final three I would have lost....... Just as hard as I'm probably about to lose to Ryan lol. I knew Andy's middle game was too good so I couldn't let him make finals.

So overall, I think the people who ran the season were Bryan and Andy as they were the deciding votes for most of the merge, and I would agree that myself and Justin were on the bottom as we depended more on the middle votes flipping over than Ryan and Marto did.
2742 days 1 hour ago
Volibear
I had essentially tried to answer your questions in my opening speech, David, so I apologize if it didn't come out that way. I hope that explanation is a little bit better.

Liam, I'm sorry I had to vote you out. At that point in the game we still hadn't really spoken and at the time Justin and I thought the best move would have been to play nice with Ryan & Marto by voting the same way as them.

I don't believe Marto deserves to win because I know I'm not the only person in the game he has spoken little to no game with... Or in my case even a single word (but it's a two way thing so I'm not totally innocent). I don't think Ryan deserves to win because I feel he blindly expected the game to map out a certain way with his alliance steamrolling and although that was my goal as well with my alliance, I personally always anticipated a vote not working out. I think I deserve your vote because we did work together in the pre-merge and I do believe I earned my place in the finals by having bigger shields in front of me, preventing Bryan from voting me out, and winning the last two Immunity challenges.
2742 days 1 hour ago
Osiris
Okay 2 things

Someone please explain "Bryan laying down his torch"

And Jasper I still don't respect your game but u are doing a great job at answering questions compared to Ryan so go and Ryan u better step it up
2742 days 1 hour ago
Volibear
Bryan laying down his torch? I dont fully understand it myself but I'm guessing in the revote when it was between me and Ryan, Bryan just PM'd Mearl and said something along the lines of "I want to be voted out instead" and Mearl honored his wishes.
2742 days 1 hour ago
Osiris
OH so either u or Ryan was potentially leaving the game
2742 days 1 hour ago
born2pizza
What was your bigger move in this game?

First off, I wanted to really work with you, it's because at that time... I couldn't tell if you were with Justin or Jasper. Also you were inactive which got you a self vote.

My biggest move in the move was flipping Bryan back and Andy to vote out Morgan, because that sole move... made Bryan trust me even more. Because it helped me out on the next vote. Where he didn't vote me out, and he kept filling me on what the other side was doing.

I deserve your vote because I played the game really hard and strategically I was always in a position of POWER. Where as Jasper relied on comps most of the time, or twists. Jasper used his extra vote that he got at the auction, which I got that info from Tom his own ally.. and that extra vote still didn't matter. Because I played the numbers really well.
2742 days 1 hour ago
Osiris
SO since I'm actually conflicted I'll be asking the final 6 who they would have voted out and that very well could decide my vote
2742 days ago
born2pizza
Someone please explain "Bryan laying down his torch"

I think I was going to leave at that point, tbh. But then him laying his torch gave me a second life. In the game where at that moment I was emerging as a HUGE THREAT.

Bryan helped me, majority of the game. My social skills was on point, he kept cluing me in on who the other side was voting off. He laid his torch solely for me I think because they did have the votes to get rid of me. So I don't think Jasper can say anything about that. He gave me a second chance to play the game.
2742 days ago
Osiris
As the vote thing didn't help bc it was gonna deadlock
2742 days ago
brontesonly
Congrats Marto Ryan and Jasper!!

Jasper, Besides relying on comps what strategic move did you make this whole game?
2742 days ago
brontesonly
You also mentioned in your speech that you wanted revenge upon Andy for voting off Justin

Was that an emotional game move or strategic?
2742 days ago
brontesonly
Ryan, Do you think you would still be in finals without Marto?

Marto, Do you think you would still be in finals without Ryan?

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!