This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode One- "The Big Picture"

Topic » Episode One- "The Big..

3200 days 1 hour ago
kkoster001
"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door."

Hollywood is said to be the land of opportunity. The place where aspiring artists, actors and models go to become big.

There are many sides to this city. Some of these sides are wonderful and filled with opportunities while some are evil and corrupt.

How far would someone go to live their dream? Would they do anything to become famous and noteworthy?

It was not that easy to just head to Hollywood and get the job that made a name for someone. Sometimes we had to stay afloat by doing something we would regret.

“This is the story of your life.  You decide how the rest is gonna read.  This is your chance between the lines, to redefine what kind of legacy you leave."

In This Episode:
-Everyone will meet with their agent to discuss cost, future meetings, and job opportunities. (This will happen throughout the episode, just message myself or Becca when you want to meet. Also if you end up being unable to meet with your agent in this episode, then you can just meet with them in episode two.)

-A new Night-Club is holding its grand opening event and everyone is invited. (Tonight at 9 PM EST)

- Some individuals get their first opportunities at making their dreams come true. (Depends on who your agent is, and if you meet with them)

-One character gets life-changing news.

-Another character gets into a confrontation that helps shift their focus.
And much more!! (Please be active guys!!! And make sure to follow the rules!! XD)

(Also, please don’t forget to send me or Becca a small list of things that have happened to your character throughout the episode so we can know what’s going on, keep others informed, and make future episode intros more inclusive. Thank you!)
3200 days 1 hour ago
kkoster001
(Here is the list of everyone and their agent:
Becca, Carter, Jason, Heather, Cameron, Gillian, Alyssa, Melissa, and Daniel - Allen
Leo, Nick, Jon, Isabela, Jessie, Gian, Brett - Natalie )
3200 days 1 hour ago
kkoster001
----You May Post----
3200 days 1 hour ago
beccajo16
*wakes up on my couch, rubs my eyes*
3200 days 1 hour ago
kkoster001
*Yawns and sits up in bed, rubbing my head as my alarm goes off*
^Ugh, fucking hangovers^
*Goes to shut my alarm off and knocks a glass onto the floor instead*
God dammit!
3200 days 1 hour ago
beccajo16
*goes into the bathroom and looks in the mirror*
I hate night shifts...
3200 days 1 hour ago
(( I have to multitask on 3 shows LOL :"O ))
3200 days 1 hour ago
Archerskyfire
*wakes up and squints at the sun*
*shuts the blinds*
3200 days 1 hour ago
kkoster001
(Same. XD, about to be four. 8O)
3200 days 1 hour ago
beccajo16
*sighs and undresses*
*hears my phone going off in the other room*
*ignores it and hops in the shower*
3200 days 1 hour ago
Brenchal333
*my alarm goes off, beeping harshly off tune because of it's age*

*Slaps the snooze button and keeps his head face down in his pillow*
3200 days 1 hour ago
*wakes up clenching my pillow and rolls over biting my lip*
^god, I don't wanna get up..but, work is a calling.^
*sighs and slides out of bed heading to the bathroom*
3200 days 1 hour ago
beccajo16
(Lol what's the 4?)
3200 days 1 hour ago
kkoster001
*Takes a breathe and stand up on my bed before hopping over the glass and landing on the floor*
*Grumbles something under my breathe and walks into the kitchen, grabbing a broom*
3200 days 1 hour ago
kkoster001
(ABL, This group, Dark Days, and Cold Killer)
3200 days 1 hour ago
beccajo16
*stands under the hot water and just stares at the wall*

open group

Fameless- Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!