This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode One- "The Big Picture"

Topic » Episode One- "The Big..

3197 days 21 hours ago
Carraid73
I was a little too harsh with my last roomate. The rent was too steep, and he couldn't pay it. Left in three months. Trying a new technique this time.
3197 days 21 hours ago
amylou8251
*smiles a bit, carefully sitting on the bed*
His loss is my gain. Thanks again. What time is your show?
3197 days 21 hours ago
Carraid73
About three hours.
3197 days 21 hours ago
amylou8251
Today's my day off. Mind if I come see your performance?
*leans back on the bed propping up on my elbows*
3197 days 21 hours ago
beccajo16
(Sorry guys closing the episode!)
3197 days 21 hours ago
beccajo16
Brett: *Attempts to get ahold of Natalie for the 15th time but gets no answer again and slams his phone down*

^Some agent she is.........If she won't answer my calls, I'll just go to her^

*Grabs his jacket off the chair in his kitchen and storms out of the house*

-At Natalie's Office-

*Brett walks into the building and stomps up to the receptionist*

Brett: I have been trying to reach Natalie for hours and she has yet to respond! I NEED to speak with her!

Receptionist: *Hesitates for a second on what to do and gulps*
Umm....She isn't in right now.

Brett: Clearly! But based on her hours she should be, so i'm going to go wait for her, in her office, where she should be right now! *Storms into her office*

Receptionist: Si- *She stops herself and picks up her phone, making a call as Brett enters the office, she then grabs her things and goes on her break, flipping the building sign to closed*

*Brett walks over to Natalie's desk seeing a bunch of papers with numbers on them, along with some letters and gasps*
This can't be true!

*Natalie walks into her office seeing Brett, and closes the door behind her*

Natalie: Would you please take a seat Brett. I would like to explain myself.

Brett: *Looks at her angrily for a moment before seating himself in the chair*

Natalie: *Walks over so she is sitting behind her desk and then crosses her arms on top of the table*
You know it's not very polite to break into someone's office.

Brett: What you're doing is wrong! I was just doing what any struggling actor would do!
*Points at her angrily*

Natalie: Well either way, you made a mistake, and for that you must be punished. *Smirks*

Brett: What are you gonna do?
*Glares at her*

Natalie: *Smiles* This-
*Pulls a silenced gun out from under her desk and fires three shots into Bretts chest, killing him instantly*

-Episode 1 Ends-
3197 days 21 hours ago
beccajo16
(Kyle and I would like to thank everyone for such a successful premiere! Thanks! You guys are awesome <3 Kyle or myself will get back to you on when episode 2 will be :))
3197 days 21 hours ago
Archerskyfire
(Oh shit that escalated quickly)
3197 days 21 hours ago
jasoncutie7542
(It did lmao)
3197 days 17 hours ago
pilatesgrl
(Glad shes not my agent)

open group

Fameless- Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!