This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2- Finale

Topic » S2- Finale

3192 days 4 hours ago
Dawg
Also, I am opening a Tengaged's Jury Vote poll in the event a juror fails to vote for a winner
3192 days 4 hours ago
jake98
I'm gonna ask one last question to the both of you.

Rachel, did you know swagger was the mole and snake of this group? Also, did you know he flip flopped sides all the time?

Skye, ok nobody says his name so I will. Do you think if Justdontevictme stayed that me and you would of had a better chance at going farther in the game as a unit?
3192 days 4 hours ago
Rachellove
Jake. wow.. no i didnt... i thought he was with me and batman for a final 3 for sure ! its kinda  a surprise for me hearing that... but it is what it is... he was a good game player in my opinion and i wish him best of luck on future games :)
3192 days 4 hours ago
Dawg
3/9 votes are in
3192 days 4 hours ago
Skyeee123
Jake, i think it wouldve bee ngood for us since u left right after him, at that moment i was with pam and rachell too... but i wanted u in this game as well.. so i think the best move for my game would be justdontevictme staying and me u and him with a final 3 !
3192 days 4 hours ago
jake98
Swagger worked with me,Rachel,Skye,Kaushal, and probably every houseguest who was in power. But you know it is what it is with swagger. *sips tea*
3192 days 4 hours ago
jake98
Ok I'm voting for the person who I think played the better social game but yet wasn't afraid to get dirty when they had too. *locks in vote*
3192 days 4 hours ago
jake98
Good luck to the both of you
3192 days 4 hours ago
Dawg
4/9 votes are in
3192 days 4 hours ago
Dawg
I can reveal that there's no clear decision with this jury thus far
3192 days 4 hours ago
jake98
It's a good final 2. They deserve a lot of respect
3192 days 4 hours ago
BatmanTDI
Rachelle, my question for you is: If you have won that veto, would you have taken me to the end? Please do not fill your answer with bs you think I want to here, as your reasoning means more to me then a "yes" or "no".

Skye, my question to you is who would you have taken to the end if you have won the final HoH and if you were to have won more competitions would you have stuck with Rachelle and Pam or went out and formed more bonds?
3192 days 4 hours ago
Rachellove
ok Batman lets go... I really wanted to win the last hoh so i could throw the pov and i wouldnt have to be the one to either sent u packing or betray the final 3 i had with pam ans skye.. i couldnt be able to win it and it sucked i felt in the middle of two possibilities and i had to chose... in the pov i did everuthing i can to win it cause i didnt want to be on the block depeding on someones else vote to stay (my only block in fact haha) but i couldnt win it neither... if i had won id have the option to evict either you or pam and heres how i think... in one hand i knew if i kept you i know that both u and skye on final 3 would take me to final 2.. skye would be pissed with me cause i betrayed the powerpuff girls but she wouldnt pick you cause she considers u the most strong in this game so i know she wouldve picked me... and i think ud have picked me too cause of batchell (our final 2 haha) and i trust ur word and i think ud prefer to sit next to me.. BUTTTT on the other hand u are an amazing comp beast and AMAZING player.. one of the most ive ever seen seriously... and i know 100% if u were here on final 2 with anyone else.. ANYONE.. ud beat this person for sureee !!! and i didnt come here for 2nd or 3rd... so it would be sooo hard that choice and i can tell u i dont know what i would do in that moment i really dont.... but thinkg NOWWWW.... i thinkkk the best option would be evicting you :( i dont know if id have the balls to do it cause u were my man my brother my partnet my duo my everything in this game and i love u so so much but for my game and if i wanted a shot at winning it i think the best move would be evicting you :(.... and im being 100% honest with all my answers and saying what i really think :) thanks batman.. ask more :)
3192 days 4 hours ago
Skyeee123
Batman, i think id have taken Pamelinha to finals with me... im so proud of me and Rachell for coming this far but i see rachell as an amazing player and im so proud to be sitting here next to her... i think she had an amazing game just like myself and i think pamelinha played sometimes like a floater.. and flip flopped sides all the time.. so i think it would be easier to beat her... being 100% honest babies :)

And i think i won tons of comps when i needed too... 1 hoh and 4 povs its a lot... i didnt won more on the begging cause i didnt want to have blood on my hands.. i want to stay out of the spotlights so people wouldnt target me... and it worked :) so i didnt win more cause i didnt want to make myself a target right away.. so i cant answer this cause this was my strategy... stay with the girls and with jake and lay low under the radar and try to win least comps as possible (until jakes eviction.. after this i became a pov queen haha)... but to answer it i will say no.. i wouldnt have formed more bonds cause i didnt want to.. i was great with everyone i had :)
3192 days 4 hours ago
Swagger55
JAKE WHY R U INSULTING ME ALSO I WAS GOING TO STAY LOYAL TO BATMAN AND KAUSHAL TRUTH THATS WHY I KEPT KAUSHAL WHEN HE WAS EVICTED AND USED THAT POV ON BATMAN ALSO RACHAEL YOUR REASON FOR BACKSTABBING WAS UNDERSTANDABLE BUT U KNOW BATMAN WAS THE OTHER VOTE RIGHT AND ALSO RACHAEL U SAID I LIED TO U BUT WHAT ABOUT CAUSE IM CONFUSED ABOUT THAT

open group

Dawg's Big Brother 3: APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!