This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2- Finale

Topic » S2- Finale

3203 days 15 hours ago
Swagger55
Jake all I said was u were being bitter cause u were so get to step in u can't and didn't play this game better than me
3203 days 15 hours ago
Rachellove
i dont know... i will not include myself or skye since i dont know if winners can be on all stars (but i really want to haha) jake batman swagger pam and kaushal
3203 days 15 hours ago
Skyeee123
i agree with rachell... good group... but i think me and rachell also deserve it haha.. but pam swagger jake batman and kaushal is a good group
3203 days 15 hours ago
jake98
I bet the two finalists disagree with you swagger. Heck I bet almost everyone in this game would disagree that you played a better game than me
3203 days 15 hours ago
Swagger55
That's why the whole was against u at one point and u made it farther than me
3203 days 15 hours ago
jake98
I dang sure earned more respect than swagger and that is a 100% fact
3203 days 15 hours ago
Swagger55
Lmao us right some of the stuff u said to me batman and Rachael was way out of hand and cruel
3203 days 15 hours ago
Swagger55
Ya right God auto correct
3203 days 15 hours ago
jake98
Swagger you wouldn't last near as long as me if there was as many people against me as there were with you. I fought almost every week to stay safe and Rachel and batman put me up cause I was a good comp threat and I had been respected by them. Idc what swagger thinks but if the script was changed and me and swagger were in final
2 I think everyone knows I'd dominate that vote for the win
3203 days 15 hours ago
Swagger55
No u would not also I got the house to turn against u I got me batman and Rachael together
3203 days 15 hours ago
jake98
Didn't I already say my biggest regret was my aggressiveness? So yeah the things I said to them was wrong but that battle with them wasn't a battle it was a war. And we all respected each other when it was all said and done. I was honest you weren't swagger
3203 days 15 hours ago
Swagger55
U were not and yep I lied its big brother look at the best players will Dan Derrick evil dick Hun Rachael they all lied
3203 days 15 hours ago
jake98
OK first off you didn't turn the house against me swagger. Rachel did. She even takes a lot of credit for admitting to going after me. I respect her and she earns it if she wins. Rachel saw me as a threat. You didn't turn the house against me at all swagger not even once
3203 days 15 hours ago
Swagger55
Jun not hun
3203 days 15 hours ago
Swagger55
I did trust me

open group

Dawg's Big Brother 3: APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!