This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fans Applications!

Topic » Fans Applications!

4113 days 23 hours ago
jharrin7887
Basically, to be a fan you can be a rookie to Tengaged OFFICIAL, or you can be a past player as long as you didnt make it to the finals/jury in s1 or the top 10 in s2!

The top 10 applicants will be apart of the fans tribe! Good luck!

Fill out the following application! -

Name -
Have you played in a past season of Tengaged OFFICIAL? If yes, what went wrong? -
What will you bring to this game? (Feel free to mail me anything you want kept secret! -
As a fan, you won't be an experienced player, will that help your game or hurt you game that you are facing the best past Tengaged OFFICIAL players ever? -
Have you ever seen survivor? If yes, what season stands out to you the most and why? -

Your done! good luck! Feel free to mail me any questions/concerns!
4113 days 20 hours ago
Guess_Who
Davy
Battle Of The Colours, my teammates nominated me for a challenge that I was offline for and told them I would not be there for, even after telling them that they proceeded and we lost the duel resulting in my elimination.
Strategy, last time I didn't have enough time to show it off due to my shock eviction but I will. In fact once in a survivor group I made the final without competing in a single immunity challenge
Help, I will be underestimated and will take them down one by one.
Yes South Pacific thanks to Cochran flipping you never know maybe I will be the flipper if I need to! As I will do anything win because I'm playing for myself friendship does not matter!
4113 days 20 hours ago
AlanDuncan
name - AlanDuncan
Have you played in a past season of Tengaged OFFICIAL? If yes, what went wrong? - No
What will you bring to this game? (Feel free to mail me anything you want kept secret! - Lol Dunno?
As a fan, you won't be an experienced player, will that help your game or hurt you game that you are facing the best past Tengaged OFFICIAL players ever? - help #floater hehe
Got 3rd In Mearls (No Votes To Evict EVER) (No Votes To Win) LOL
Have you ever seen survivor? If yes, what season stands out to you the most and why? - Mearl's South Africa (i got 3rd)

Your done! good luck! Feel free to mail me any questions/concer
4113 days 20 hours ago
TDO88
Name - TDO88 (Jeff)

Have you played in a past season of Tengaged OFFICIAL? If Yes, what went wrong? - Yes, I've played in Battle of the Colors. my red team was eliminated early because we were BIG threats!!

What will you bring to this game? (Feel free to mail me anything you want kept secret! - I will bring my heart into this game. I loved Bttle of the Colors and I tried my hardest. I will try super hard in this game, just as much as the other one. I will also bring activity. I am very active and will make all of the challenges!

As a fan, you won't be an experienced player, will that help your game or hurt you game that you are facing the best past Tengaged OFFICIAL players ever? - It will definitely hurt, because I feel they will be able to win more challenges, so when merge hits, we will go down. But you never know, all I can do is TRY.

Have you ever seen survivor? If yes, what season stands out to you the most and why? - Yes, I LOOVEE survivor!!! The season that stood out to me the most was the Cook Islands. Not only was it an interesting season to me, but the twist was so diverse and controversial. Dividing the teams by race!?!?! How risky!! I loved everything about the season!
4113 days 20 hours ago
timpaxton14
Name -
Have you played in a past season of Tengaged OFFICIAL? If yes, what went wrong? - no
What will you bring to this game? (Feel free to mail me anything you want kept secret! - fun, competition, and a good game
As a fan, you won't be an experienced player, will that help your game or hurt you game that you are facing the best past Tengaged OFFICIAL players ever? - well I will act as though I am dumb and don't know what im doing so that when the merge happens the favorites start to go after each other
Have you ever seen survivor? If yes, what season stands out to you the most and why? - yes. and the current season of fans vs favorites because it has all of my favorites on it :)

4113 days 20 hours ago
Mahalpin11
Name - Maks
Have you played in a past season of Tengaged OFFICIAL? If yes, what went wrong? - no
What will you bring to this game? (Feel free to mail me anything you want kept secret! - i will have a very strategic mind and make many alliances
As a fan, you won't be an experienced player, will that help your game or hurt you game that you are facing the best past Tengaged OFFICIAL players ever? - it cud help, since i know how they have played before
Have you ever seen survivor? If yes, what season stands out to you the most and why? - HvV does becuase it was just so exciting

4113 days 19 hours ago
Ontario
Name - Blondelle B.
Have you played in a past season of Tengaged OFFICIAL? no
What will you bring to this game? (Feel free to mail me anything you want kept secret! - I will pop , lock , and drop it.
As a fan, you won't be an experienced player, will that help your game or hurt you game that you are facing the best past Tengaged OFFICIAL players ever? - hurt. there good at ur comps and know what 2 expect
Have you ever seen survivor? If yes, what season stands out to you the most and why? - yes. One world. (yes ive seen all the other survivors) that is the only season where i felt connected with the castaways and i was sad when it ended
4113 days 18 hours ago
seittertps1120
Name - Tyler

Have you played in a past season of Tengaged OFFICIAL? If yes, what went wrong? - No :/ sorry if that hurts my chances in this game :(

What will you bring to this game? (Feel free to mail me anything you want kept secret!) - Strategy. Pure strategy. You need to be realyl strategic in order to win Survivor and I can definitely bring that

As a fan, you won't be an experienced player, will that help your game or hurt you game that you are facing the best past Tengaged OFFICIAL players ever? - It will help me because they don't know exactly what kind of game I will play so they will be surprised at what I can bring

Have you ever seen survivor? If yes, what season stands out to you the most and why? - Yes I have. Survivor Micronesia. That is because that season was full of different alliances, different betrayals, so many evacuations and quitters and best of all, blindsides. All of those combined made it my favorite season and to this day, still is my favorite
4113 days 18 hours ago
DJChipman
Name - Adam

Have you played in a past season of Tengaged OFFICIAL? If yes, what went wrong? - No :( but I want to be now <3

What will you bring to this game? (Feel free to mail me anything you want kept secret! - MAke this game the funniest it can be <3

As a fan, you won't be an experienced player, will that help your game or hurt you game that you are facing the best past Tengaged OFFICIAL players ever? - No because I am cousins with Andrea Boehlke and she can just teach me and we can make vlogs that I can win and I will have a advantage <3

Have you ever seen survivor? If yes, what season stands out to you the most and why? - Probably HvVs I just love that season so much either that or Redemption Island <3 Because it is so funny to watch Sandra and Russell and because Andrea almost blindsided Rob <3
4113 days 17 hours ago
Warthhogs
Name - Jake
Have you played in a past season of Tengaged OFFICIAL? If yes, what went wrong? - No
What will you bring to this game? (Feel free to mail me anything you want kept secret! - lol idk
As a fan, you won't be an experienced player, will that help your game or hurt you game that you are facing the best past Tengaged OFFICIAL players ever? - i dont really know i guess it will help my game more than ruin it because i dont have such huge target on my back
Have you ever seen survivor? If yes, what season stands out to you the most and why? - Ive only seen Philipines {sorry}
4113 days 17 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Name - Leah
Have you played in a past season of Tengaged OFFICIAL? If yes, what went wrong? - No :T
What will you bring to this game? (Feel free to mail me anything you want kept secret! - SUGAR, VANILLA BEANS, AND PEACHES ^.^
As a fan, you won't be an experienced player, will that help your game or hurt you game that you are facing the best past Tengaged OFFICIAL players ever? - No, cuz Im good at adapting and meeting new peeps! <3
Have you ever seen survivor? If yes, what season stands out to you the most and why? - YES! China! & Micronesia! and Heroes vs. Villains! Cuz I luv Amanda xD
4113 days 15 hours ago
DrPepsi
Name - Danny
What will you bring to this game? (Feel free to mail me anything you want kept secret! - EVERYTHING
As a fan, you won't be an experienced player, will that help your game or hurt you game that you are facing the best past Tengaged OFFICIAL players ever? - What will help is that if i make it to the merge they may seem threats and people will vote them instead of me
Have you ever seen survivor? If yes, what season stands out to you the most and why yes Heros vs Villians best villians and best heros DUH
4113 days 13 hours ago
The_Swaggernaut
Name - Nick
What will you bring to this game? (Feel free to mail me anything you want kept secret! - to be very social the rest ill mail
As a fan, you won't be an experienced player, will that help your game or hurt you game that you are facing the best past Tengaged OFFICIAL players ever? - i think it will help and hurt. they have the experiance 2 win but we have watched survivor for years. it could go either way.
Have you ever seen survivor? If yes, what season stands out to you the most and why? - YES, Survivor Heroes vs Villians because to see so many superstars agin in there own way of being bad or evil was fun. it was awesome to see russel make the finals again and the backstabbing was incredible.
4113 days 13 hours ago
Louisa
Name - Louisa
Have you played in a past season of Tengaged OFFICIAL? If yes, what went wrong? - No.
What will you bring to this game? (Feel free to mail me anything you want kept secret! - Encouragement
As a fan you won't be an experienced player, will that help your game or hurt you game that you are facing the best past Tengaged OFFICIAL players ever? - help cuz I dnt want ppl toremember me as someone from last season
Have you ever seen survivor? If yes, what season stands out to you the most and why? - Gabon
Cuz it is so different from todays survivor
4113 days 11 hours ago
lassidoggy
Dana
What will you bring to this game? (Feel free to mail me anything you want kept secret! - Fire and a new strategy that is unknown yet
As a fan, you won't be an experienced player, will that help your game or hurt you game that you are facing the best past Tengaged OFFICIAL players ever? - help
Have you ever seen survivor? If yes, what season stands out to you the most and why? - Yea
4113 days 10 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Name - Josh
Have you played in a past season of Tengaged OFFICIAL? If yes, what went wrong? - No.
What will you bring to this game? (Feel free to mail me anything you want kept secret! - I'll mail you.
As a fan, you won't be an experienced player, will that help your game or hurt you game that you are facing the best past Tengaged OFFICIAL players ever? - I think it will help me.
Have you ever seen survivor? If yes, what season stands out to you the most and why? - yes,  the way peoples minds work during the game.

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S3 Survivor Caramoan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!