This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fans Applications!

Topic » Fans Applications!

4095 days 20 hours ago
clutchkill3r12
Basically, to be a fan you can be a rookie to Tengaged OFFICIAL, or you can be a past player as long as you didnt make it to the finals/jury in s1 or the top 10 in s2!

The top 10 applicants will be apart of the fans tribe! Good luck!

Fill out the following application! -

Name - Clutch
Have you played in a past season of Tengaged OFFICIAL? If yes, what went wrong? - Nope but im ready to play this one!

What will you bring to this game? (Feel free to mail me anything you want kept secret! - I will bring you intensity that most people do not bring.  I will be fired up, being a dominant force at challenges, helping the tribe out as much as i can and will not let up.  I bring stradgey to the game as well.  Im a smart thinker and can outwit anyone.

As a fan, you won't be an experienced player, will that help your game or hurt you game that you are facing the best past Tengaged OFFICIAL players ever? - It will help me in a huge way... the favorites have no idea how i play so they wont know how to attack me.  They dont what i have done in the past, where as i know how the favorites have played before; i know there moves, powerplays, strengths and weaknesses.

Have you ever seen survivor? If yes, what season stands out to you the most and why? - I watched every season like 3 times now... favortes have got to be FvF 1, Amazon, Cook Islands, and China, cuz it was soooo unpredictable, and there were blindsides like every week which made it sooo fun to watch.

-Hope you pick me! Ill be Clutch'in it up!

Your done! good luck! Feel free to mail me any questions/concerns!
4095 days 12 hours ago
nnewman3
Nnewman3 (nick) , no, ill mail you, , it will help me , yes & all - stars is my favorite  season ever & the new survivor fans vs favorites because of the twist in the game
4094 days 22 hours ago
yinzer149
Name - Leo
Have you played in a past season of Tengaged OFFICIAL? If yes, what went wrong? - No I have not.
What will you bring to this game? (Feel free to mail me anything you want kept secret! - Check your mail
As a fan, you won't be an experienced player, will that help your game or hurt you game that you are facing the best past Tengaged OFFICIAL players ever? - It will help me because some of these people may think that they are the best and they can beat a yellow. But they have another thing coming because I kick ass at survivor.
Have you ever seen survivor? If yes, what season stands out to you the most and why? - I have seen survivor. The season that stands out to me is Micronesia because it had amny alliances and cross tribe alliances too.

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S3 Survivor Caramoan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!