This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Markhor)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Markhor)

2901 days 6 hours ago
Joshbb17
Josh: Was last tribal surprising in any way to you?

Yes, very, there were so many people saying so many things, i didn't know where it was going to go. It definitely sets the tempo for this game.
2901 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
I'd hesitate to call them sheep but there are folks who have no shot, myself included probably
2901 days 1 hour ago
brandonrichie
Brandon: How did it feel to come out on the right side of the vote last night?

Oh my gosh, Ethan, it felt so good. I really thought I was in serious danger of going home, and I expected the vote to be much closer than it ended up being. I'm so grateful to everyone who saved me, and I'm so glad that I am still able to play in this game :)
2901 days ago
coolnarwhal88
Bennett: Do you expect the lines drawn last night to hold up again tonight? (i.e. the 7 majority stick together)

No, there are still a lot of power shifts to be had. Not saying that these power shifts are as a result of my doing (I could be going tonight for all I know), but this game is just way too unstable for anything to be set in stone. It's going to be chaos for a couple more rounds...at least
2900 days 18 hours ago
aceman509
Ben
2900 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
Tonight's will be as crazy or more crazy
2900 days 14 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
6/10 Votes
2900 days 13 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Peyton: How is the immunity borscht bowl treating ya?

I honestly have no idea what a borscht bowl is or ever heard the word borscht before in my life, but I'm very happy to hold immunity tonight!! Not a vote goes by where you're not stressed about whether or not you'll be the one going home. The only way to reduce that stress is to win immunity, and I'm happy to say that I'm not as stressed as usual!
2900 days 12 hours ago
thewinner
I'll go tally the votes.
2900 days 12 hours ago
sahmosean
GL
2900 days 12 hours ago
thewinner
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now's the time to do so.
2900 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
looks like it's the end of the line for me
2900 days 12 hours ago
thewinner

No one stands.

Once the votes are read, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
2900 days 12 hours ago
thewinner
First vote.

Sagar.
2900 days 12 hours ago
thewinner
Second vote.

Sagar.

open group

WPF's Survivor is over.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!