This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Markhor)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Markhor)

2891 days 4 hours ago
thewinner
You will have until 7 PM EST Friday to submit your votes to the hosts (thewinner, Fobbyiyg, preznewton44).  If you do not vote, you will receive a self-vote.

PYN to receive a question.
2891 days 4 hours ago
thewinner
Peyton has immunity and cannot be voted for.
2891 days 4 hours ago
Maladus1
Brandan!
2891 days 4 hours ago
Nt888
Nate
2891 days 4 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Peyton
2891 days 4 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
bennett
2891 days 4 hours ago
Joshbb17
Josh
2891 days 4 hours ago
thewinner
Brandan: You were seconds away from immunity today. Do you feel like you needed the safety of the borscht bowl?

Nate: What are your thoughts on what happened last tribal?

Peyton: How is the immunity borscht bowl treating ya?

Bennett: Do you expect the lines drawn last night to hold up again tonight? (i.e. the 7 majority stick together)

Josh: Was last tribal surprising in any way to you?
2891 days 4 hours ago
brandonrichie
Brandon
2891 days 4 hours ago
Maladus1
Brandan: You were seconds away from immunity today. Do you feel like you needed the safety of the borscht bowl?

One, that is an utterly stupid question, which no matter what way I answer, people will take it the wrong way. Come on Winner, you can do better!

But I mean, it WOULD have been nice to win.... for once. The only challenge I ever one was a non-live on... and it would be nice to have it, it counts as like a personal challenge for me :P
2891 days 4 hours ago
thewinner
Brandon: How did it feel to come out on the right side of the vote last night?
2891 days 4 hours ago
Nt888
Nate: What are your thoughts on what happened last tribal?

There have been a lot of pointing fingers and whispers of accusation, last tribal blew up in an explosion of chaos and drama people including myself are trying to figure out what exactly happened this tribal should set a light on things
2891 days 1 hour ago
sahmosean
Jim
2891 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
Sagar
2891 days ago
thewinner
Jimbo: Last tribal seemed pretty crazy. Will tonight's be as crazy as the last one, or are people starting to settle in?

Sagar: Do you think there are any potential "sheep" at this point in the game who have no chance of winning?
2891 days ago
Qazwdxedc
Qaz

open group

WPF's Survivor is over.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!