This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 69 FINAL!

Topic » Day 69 FINAL!

4137 days 1 hour ago
jharrin7887
Congrats to the 3 finalists! You three have WELL deserved your spot here!

To the jury members, you have until 7 pm est to PUBLICLY post your questions here! You can all only ask one question per houseguest! All the finalist can answer them on their own time, but they must answer ALL questions towards them.

At 7pm est tomorrow, all finalists must then post their final case to why THEY should be the winner of Tengaged's OFFICIAL Season Big Brother Game! After all three finalists have pleaded their case, its up to the jury! I will talk more about that when it comes though!
4137 days ago
jimboslice
say something bad about the other finalists >:)
4137 days ago
Mickj
James- Why should I vote for you? What did you do in this game to deserve to win? You didn't talk to me, and you really didn't win many challenges.

Making- LOL , you are NOT getting my vote, you told me early on in the game you were not going to vote me out, yet your vote was the reason I am evicted, so my question to you is why did you evict me?

Austin S- What was your biggest move in this game? and were you really sorry for my eviction?
4136 days 23 hours ago
makingallfall2
This reply is directed by jimbo! I am not a person to say bad things about people i do not know in real life! I hope you can understand that I would not even say anything bad to you or any of the jury or non jury if you actually would have got to know me i am one of the nicest people you could meet! Sorry but i can not snoop that low!

James won that last hoh and showed why he deserved to be with austin and i!

Austin was my main ally in this game! And he did fight with every punch to make it this far!
4136 days 23 hours ago
makingallfall2
My answer to mickj - On day 39 we had talked when i had pov and i said i would align with you and i did promise to not nom you, and even used the pov to keep you safe! As with the agreement i never would agree to put myself in jeopardy! My fate was in the hands of my partner in this game which was AustinB! If we did not agree to the same noms that would have automatically put us up in that place! So yes at this point in the game my hands were tied i tried to logically talk with AustinB about putting up chloeox and bbobessor but he was close too chloeox and he refused to put up his close alliance! So yeah my hands were tied at that point! And with that being said even when i told you that we could align i did tell you i was with austinS! I wish you would reconsider before you actually do not vote for me!
4136 days 16 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
James-  My new nickname for you is "Mr. Inactive Group Boy" because you never did anything. What did you do?

Austin S- You know that we were really close in the game. Why should you receive our votes?

Making- Wow, you are not getting our vote. First of all, you spam my friends who don't care about you and then they vote for you, and after I got evicted you said you would drop out or some fake shit like that.
4136 days 14 hours ago
BJugs19
Ill post my questions after work at about 4 30
4136 days 13 hours ago
BBobsessor
James- I dont believe you didnt do anything really important. To be honest Me, Austin B, or Chloe deserve to be in that f3 spot. Not you. But I dont control that.

My question for you is, "What actions that you did, do you believe that made a big importance to the game and why should I vote for you?"

Making- Same as James. I havent seen you do anything besides at the f6.

My question for is, "Why do you deserve to win instead of James or Austin?"

Austin- We have been allies for very long. But I do not respect your gameplay at all. I think I did most of the work in our alliance. Plus, I dont know what to believe. Two people told me that they voted for me to stay. And now Im not so sure.

I know the truth. I respect honesty VERY much. Just because you are my ally doesnt mean that I will vote for you. If you are honest with me. I will take that to GREAT consideration.

My question to you is, "Did you really vote for me to stay when I was nominated for eviction, and were you planning on taking me to the end?"

With that said, I wish all the finalists luck and even though I think I deserve to be there, I respect you guys' gameplay. Good luck! c:
4136 days 11 hours ago
makingallfall2
This is my answer to Bigbrotherfan132, your vote is biased!!! You said it at your eviction when you let your emotion unleash! But again like i told you then, and i will tell you now, I do not even know you and you keep saying that i spam your friends... I do not even know whom you are... Part of some of our comps had something to do with spamming to our friends... I never used your friends list i have a friends list of my own on this site and i used mine! After your eviction we had one more spam comp when AustinB and i were tied and needed 30 votes i spam the same exact friends on my friends list and got the votes the same way i have done all game long! As for the dropping out NO i never said i would just drop out! What i said to you was to ask Jharrin if we could change places in this game because at this point because of your eviction comment had me already playing for second! Me completely just forfeiting my spot here in this game is just absurd! Yes, if you would have asked Jharrin and Jharrin would have agreed to those terms then i would have dropped from this game to allow you to replace me as i was not going to let anyone else take my place but you! You must have not spoken with Jharrin because Jharrin never spoke back to me about that! Smh, This is so biased!!!!
4136 days 11 hours ago
makingallfall2
Answer to Bobbessor - As far as winning this game against the opponents - Good question!

I Think all three of us Austin, James, and myself have done about equal work in this game...Where as the three of us had to fight harder for survival at different times in this game! I feel i have actually had to work a bit harder than both though! As I hid underneath the radar for the most of  the first part of this game did not make it easy on me by no means to make the finals... Afther the pass the torch comp and having my hands tied in the eviction is where i have actually been playing for second in this game! As at that eviction, emotions started flowing and, new jury members started to become biased! Not that i think you are one of the biased people here i liked your question! *FAIR*
4136 days 11 hours ago
BBobsessor
Okay. I believe that you dont deserve to win and "flying under the radar" is such a bad strategy. I believe you are just saying that now that you are in the finals. Unfortunately you will have to persuade me a little better.
4136 days 10 hours ago
makingallfall2
BBobsessor yes "flying under the radar" Is a bad strategy i agree with you! What i am saying i had to change that strategy because it started not working for me! I started playing this game harder on day 39! Go back and look i won pov used the pov and we had a bunch of public polls that i had to spam for and i won a few of them that is why i am here! I used the polls to my advantage throughout the game! Hope this is a better response for you as i actually do believe you are voting the winner fairly!
4136 days 10 hours ago
BBobsessor
Thank you.
4136 days 9 hours ago
ItsSebastiann
James - what was the biggest move you made that should let me vote for you?
Making - we didn't talk much, if you had the choice would you bring me to the finals with you
Austin - why was your gameplay the best
4136 days 9 hours ago
makingallfall2
This answer is to Sebstiann! Sebastiann, yes you are right as we did not speak much at all! It wasn't until about half way into this group game until i had decided that an alliance would be best for my game and if you were quick to talk with me first i had no one until AustinS and i alligned together! If you and i could have worked together and earned trust from each other i would have to say "yes"! I sit here in the final 3 never playing a single game with either Austin nor James before! (If my memory is correct)... AustinS and i put a lot of trust in each other to be here and have never alligned in a game before or even talked on this site before! With that said anyone who would have alligned with me and earned my trust could have probably be here with me or sitting in my position! Good question hope this is a good answer for you!
4136 days 8 hours ago
ItsSebastiann
It is! Thanks for the honesty! :)

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL Big Brother Game!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!