This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 69 FINAL!

Topic » Day 69 FINAL!

4135 days 20 hours ago
Chloeox
James- why should I choose you considering you were barely active and never really said much throughout the play at all? Personally it should have been me in the final three and not you.
Making- You seem like a lovely person. However you were on and off with me throughout, why was this? Tell me the truth please? You may get my vote.
Austin- Well considering you were the one that evicted me, you are 100% NOT getting my vote, you were the most backstabbing player out of us all. Why did you decide to evict me in the end? Give the honest answer and I may consider voting you.
4135 days 20 hours ago
BJugs19
First off I'd like to congradulate all 3 finalists! good game guys. I'm not sure if you guys said it already but could you all post how many HOH's and POV's you each got :)

James- I think most people will agree with me that you appeared to do the least and there are other that deserve this over you, therefore my question is simple.
"Why do you deserve my vote? How did you outplay the other two?"

Making- Again, another simple question. I remember we spoke to eachother for a little bit quite early in the game and said we would work together? Would you have stayed true to that if you had a chance to nom me? and why did you not continue to talk to me? lack of trust? closer ally's you didnt want to betray?

Austin- I know your strategy this game was to allign with many people to stay unnommed and survivie evictions. I just want to know who were your closest allies? If you could have chosen to take 2 others to the end with you who would it have been? Basically, where did your loyalties lie.

Answer questions with 100% honesty, I not a bitter person.
4135 days 20 hours ago
makingallfall2
Answer to chloeox - True about the on and off statement! Honestly Chloeox for the longest time i really never knew how to talk too you, with that said I had to ask around to see how open minded you were! I kind of had to just get the guts to speak too you! And in the later parts of the game you were actually growing as one of my favorites to win this game except over myself! Please do not take that as me being conceited because by no means i am not! I tried to speak too you as we got real close to these finals and we talked a bit the biggest problem was your trust in me i believe... When we talked last i never received a comment back so i never knew where you stood! I really do believe if you would have continued the last conversation you would be here with me and as i told you then i would end up in second place! I respect your game entirely as i think you should actually be here and win this game and that is the truth from me!!!!
4135 days 19 hours ago
makingallfall2
Answer to Bjugs19 - For one this has been a long group game and so many twist to it i do not know if i am correct but i want to say that i won 1 hoh and 2 pov's i was nommed numerous of times that went to public votes that i played to my advantage! Now for your answer to your question! I did make that deal with you and i try and keep all deals i make with anyone but as you do know when you are in certain games sometimes the table turns, but the table really never turned on our deal, your exit into the jury was unfortunate for me and yes i did have one other person that i was working with that i probably would have had to nom you instead of that other person! With that said if that person who is AustinS was not here i would have had no choice but to try and fully allign with you to the end! When you got evicted i truly was wondering if i was going to survive all of these days without having that deal of never nomming each other!!!
4135 days 19 hours ago
Austinstephens
Jimbo: James u didn't really do much this game but float and making I feel u put a little more effort in but not allot because u couldn't make a lot of challenges with work u said

Mickj: yes I was really sorry u left I liked u allot and Idk if I really had one move to stand out I think I played an overal great game but if I had to choose I guess it be evicting chloe even if she was my ally I think she could of given me a run for my money

Bigbrother:yes we were close and I feel like I deserve to win because I've been unnomed unless u count where me and lava were both safe because of russel none voting which didn't matter because I won the vote 7-3. And having playing the best social game and it ended up working

Bbobsesser: I'm sorry u feel u did all the work but I don't feel that way at all I worked behind the scenes but I'm not gonna fight and I saved u idk who said I didn't but there lying u know I would save u makes me sad u asked

Sebastian: I feel my game plan was the best because people felt like I had their back which I did only backstabed one person which I feel horrible about still and I went unomed once again

Chloe: ugg I hated voting u off after getting to know u u were so sweet and nice but I evicted u because u were my bigest threat lossing this game if I kept u it would of been me losing this game most likely because I feel like I can beat the other two look at there game and mine

Bjugs: I won 2 hoh and 2 pov I like ur question made me think but I had to go with u and bbobsesser because u two were my original alliance but then we stopped talking and was worried but then we talked again and I felt better
4135 days 19 hours ago
Austinstephens
Chloe: also u were the only one I backstabed and Mickj said u backstabed him to so don't say I backstabed the most when u did just as much as me probably more
4135 days 18 hours ago
Austinstephens
Well I think it's a given I should win look at what my fellow opponents have done nothing James has floated through the game and making kinda the same nothing against u two I atchatly like u two but I deserve to win ive won 2 hoh and 2 pov and been nomed once which I don't count ik I might of held a hand in evicting some of u but I should deserve to win because I've played better then my competitors vote how u like ik u will vote for the deserving one
4135 days 18 hours ago
jharrin7887
ALL the finalists please finish answering your questions and give your fink plea!
4135 days 17 hours ago
makingallfall2
I will not sit here and say that i should win this group game, As this is the jury's decision! I did not have an alliance with every single person in this game!!! I play this game with integrity and to play this game with integrity you have to have trust in somebody! How some say i have done nothing in this game they are wrong! Today answering these questions hopefully you all can see what kind of person i really am! If i have truly disrespected anyone in this game personally in which i do not think i have please give your votes to one of my other opponents! I want to say Thank you all for a good game! Good luck making your votes, and hope you will vote for me to win this game!!!! Finally Jharrin, You are a good host i hope you have more groups in the future i might be able to join! Thank you for making me part of this!

Good luck James and AustinS!
4135 days 16 hours ago
BBobsessor
Can you do me a favor and vote for green please! Comment green too! Remember we are number 5! Sorry for spam and I would be eternally grateful! c:

http://www.tengaged.com/group/3577/poll/sudden-death-power-team-challenge-1-poll-2-last-place-15th-highest-votes-poll-top-team-first-power-t-88873

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL Big Brother Game!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!