This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Scenario 5: On The Move

Topic » Scenario 5: On The Move

4203 days 4 hours ago
mikey18
the group have gotten some vehicles and are staying on the move, they will try and stop only when they really need to, along the way they will encounter different moral decisions that will question whether or not they are still human themselves.

we have decided to get rid of the food, water and ammo % because it was too much to keep track of but we will probably bring it back for season 2, so just whenever you want go looking for them or act like it going low if you need something to do.

remember to send in your votes for immunity, we have now changed it so you can vote for the people you voted last time, but you still cannot vote the people with immunity this round.
4203 days 4 hours ago
mikey18
(this means that sawfan and nick cannot be voted for immunity this round)
4202 days 23 hours ago
sawfan1
ok cool
4202 days 22 hours ago
ferdinandz
Congrats saw
4202 days 21 hours ago
minidude13
*stops car* OKAY EVERYONE. Lets rest for a bit
4202 days 14 hours ago
ottomanbg3
Got it.
4202 days 14 hours ago
sawfan1
havnt we rested enough? we should keep moving
4202 days 12 hours ago
jimmy1661
(the group finds a radio system but it doesn't work, they decide to take it with them and try to fix it along the way)
4202 days 12 hours ago
minidude13
Someone take the wheel, I am a technician (mentioned in previous episodes)
4202 days 10 hours ago
black0ut247
Guys I say it may be best if we drive to a small town, maybe we could find other civilization there or some supplies. Most people would go to a big city for supplies, so it may be best. Plus if the towns overrun there can't be 2 many.

Anyone know any small towns in the area
4202 days 9 hours ago
minidude13
(We are in Seattle I believe) Well, we are close to the border, we could cross to Canada, I lived in a town not far from the border, I know the place inside out (irl too)
4202 days 7 hours ago
KarmaArrived
Anyone awake?
4202 days 6 hours ago
minidude13
Sort of... no body is ever really actively making dialogue
4202 days 6 hours ago
sawfan1
yeah
4201 days 22 hours ago
levonini
lets go then
4201 days 22 hours ago
black0ut247
*Gets in car*

open group

Zombie survivor Apps open for season 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!