This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Post you Applications here for season 2

Topic » Post you Applications here for..

4176 days 6 hours ago
tuter32
Character Name: Zach
Colour level: yellow
Traits: (eg, flirty, Brave etc)Smart and Bold
Bio: (about your character) (eg: bob worked in a factory before the outbreak, his wife and child were killed etc) Zach was a small town kid, who just wanted to make it big as a singer! Once he finally got as recording contract..... The invasion started
4174 days ago
conza1994
conor
tv star
i am really funny and nice and trustworthy

I am a county guy who loves animals and the heat, i also love the beach and goes there whenever i have the opportunity I am really tanned :P
4173 days 23 hours ago
Glinda
Character Name: Tiffany Haas
Colour level: light green
Traits: (eg, flirty, Brave etc) sweet, strong but plays weak, attractive
Bio: (about your character) (eg: bob worked in a factory before the outbreak, his wife and child were killed etc) she was at her graduation from college when the outbreak occured she only survived exscaping through a back door with her best friend and boyfriend
4172 days 18 hours ago
TestTickles
Janine
purple
Shy in person
4169 days 11 hours ago
yonguein
NAME YONGUEIN

MILLIONAIRE BUSINESSMAN, PLAYBOY ECCENTRIC, innovative, successful and PRECURSOR
THE KING OF FASHION, OWNER OF THE BRAND -YG
Lives in his mansion in los angeles california
STORES New York - Paris - Milan - London - Los Angeles - Tokyo - among others. -
OWNER OF STABLE IN PHOENIX ARIZONA
PRACTICE GOLF, SURF, SNOWBOARD, SKI AQUATIC,POLO
* He is a lover of speed
* He collects cars and motorcycles
* He is DJ
* He is fan of the Los Angeles Lakers
4166 days 4 hours ago
sodayolo33
Name: Yolo
Level: White
Traits: Brave
Bio: A soda man who creates Dr. Pepper drinks
4164 days 20 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Character Name:DJ
Colour level:Orange
Traits: Friendly loner
Bio: DJ was probably the loner in a school that he is in.He has no friends.He sometimes walk alone in the city,watching people happy as he goes by.He looked like a ghost.Then,a zombie apocalypse now started,he was reading a lot of books about zombies a little while.He knows what to do and he can help.He just need others to let him get noticed,wanting to be a somebody from no one in the world,he know it is now his time.
4161 days 3 hours ago
Oliver_Queen97
Character Name: Rocky Borelli
Colour level: white (i have an orange account)
Traits: (eg, flirty, Brave etc): lovable, flirty, strong, courageous, daring
Bio: (about your character) (eg: bob worked in a factory before the outbreak, his wife and child were killed etc): before the outbreak he played professional NFL football for the dallas cowboys. when it hit he split from his younger brother vince borelli. all he can live for now is that his brother is still alive.
4160 days 12 hours ago
bex_bee
Character Name: Bex Bee
Colour level: white :(
Traits: (eg, flirty, Brave etc) Brave, smart, I think fast on the spot, work well in a team, cunning and outgoing (I watch a lot of zombie shows eg the walking dead ;) haha)
Bio: (about your character) (eg: bob worked in a factory before the outbreak, his wife and child were killed etc) I am a 18 year old girl who worked at a gym before the outbreak, whose family and friends are all zombies, I witnessed the outbreak while I was at school and fought off many zombie teachers etc, I walked the roads by myself until I found this group

open group

Zombie survivor Apps open for season 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!