This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Scenario 1: The Safe Haven

Topic » Scenario 1: The Safe Haven

4163 days 10 hours ago
mikey18
The Group have just found Taylor (KarmaArrived) and Mini (Minidude13), the group take them to their safe haven, a small town called Temecula (Taylor's home town).

your group's leader was killed during a rescue mission to save Taylor and Mini's group, so now you's have to elect another leader.

your group has been in this town for about 3 months so you will need to go searching in nearby towns for food, water and ammo.

(the poll for leader and deaths will be up soon, the poll for leader will end in about 12 hours and the poll for death will end in at the end of the first scenario (48 hours). the poll for death will determine who's lives are in danger in scenario 2)

(you also need to send Jimmy a pm of your votes for who you want to have immunity/power, you cannot choose yourself, and you need to choose 2 people. remember that who ever gets immunity gets to make the final call on who dies in scenario 2 so choose wisely)
4163 days 10 hours ago
BigBrother06
good luck!
4163 days 9 hours ago
minidude13
(Whoo!)
Who are you guys? What do you want with us?
4163 days 9 hours ago
KarmaArrived
Guys please don't shoot us!
4163 days 9 hours ago
minidude13
We will do anything you ask, just dont kill us
4163 days 9 hours ago
KarmaArrived
Wait a minute
*sees a dinstinct person in the back*
Daddy?
4163 days 9 hours ago
minidude13
Holy shit...
4163 days 6 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
:O
4163 days 5 hours ago
minidude13
(Cool, your part of the new, group, me and karma had guns pointed at us by your group)
4163 days 5 hours ago
tuter32
Look guys we dot have a leader right now. But we will take you in with open arms. *reaches out to shake mini and karmas hand
4163 days 3 hours ago
KarmaArrived
I need to sleep
*faints and coincetently falls on bed*
4163 days 1 hour ago
minidude13
*Grabs Karma, nervously shakes tuter32's hand*
Is there somewhere I can take her to rest?
4162 days 16 hours ago
KarmaArrived
*wakes up*
Anyone awake?
4162 days 10 hours ago
Warthhogs
Me
4162 days 10 hours ago
Warthhogs
Me
4162 days 9 hours ago
Glinda
wae up

open group

Zombie survivor Apps open for season 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!