This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

3441 days 3 hours ago
minidude13
Not really, but as my last group game, might as well keep going.
3441 days 3 hours ago
minidude13
Actually, I've come to a realization.

To think I have worked the hardest and have quite honestly been the most active in a game where the greater part of the cast was inactive, only to get in arguements (moreso have people start fights with me) over an online game. And in the end, all you get is a measley title that means nothing to anyone.

It's a wake-up call to realize that I have spent so much time in this game and all it does it put me in a worse position in life at all angles, but hey, I might win an online game.

So, even though the outcome could have been different with a more active and light-hearted cast, I am dropping out, kind of like the icing on top of this cake of a season. Nothing personal to you Will, but I need to step away from this immature site if I ever hope to stop avoiding problems.

Good luck I guess, I can't say it will be worth it for anyone in the end though.
3441 days 3 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Wtf :|
3441 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Uh
3441 days ago
harrywasnak
wtf so we are f3?
3441 days ago
SurvivorFan37
I guess so......stand by while I sort this out
3440 days 23 hours ago
harrywasnak
gl guys Julian likely wins
3440 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
So this is the FTC - I won't be long-winded about how it works (and because I'm posting this from my phone).

Julian, Harry, Nolan, you made it to the finals, and the jury will vote for one of you to win.

Jury: ask questions and send me your votes when you're satisfied.
Finalists: Make your case and post your speeches

FTC begins now!
3440 days 14 hours ago
sahmosean
Julian and Harry, you both played really well. better than Jacob and better than myself, and non-arguably better than Nolan. I'll be voting based on what I see in speeches from you two. Good luck
3440 days 14 hours ago
Cyanide
Congratulations finalists! You have outwitted, outplayed and outlasted us all, so all of you do deserve to be there.
I have no idea who I'm voting for, but I'd like to ask a few questions.
1) If mini didn't quit, and he also won immunity, who would you have voted out?
2) Who is the least deserving person to be in the final 3?
3) What did you do in order to make sure you would be in the final 3?
4) What was your best asset out of; strategic game, social game and physical game (challenges) and why?
5) If you could choose one eliminated player to be in the final 3 with you, who would it be? Would it be for a worthy battle or an easy win?
You dont have to answer all of them, just pick the ones that suit you best.
I wish you all good luck.
3440 days 13 hours ago
mysterygame2
I will give my speech and answer questions please listen to it before you vote.
3440 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I'm complete shit @ speeches so I apologize in advance
3440 days 11 hours ago
harrywasnak
for Cyanide:
1) If mini didn't quit, and he also won immunity, who would you have voted out? Julian. He is my biggest threat here in FTC.
2) Who is the least deserving person to be in the final 3? Nolan. Jacob & I kept him safe since like f7
3) What did you do in order to make sure you would be in the final 3? Befriend Cam, Nolan, Jacob, and Jimbo. I had good allies in all of them. I won immunity once or twice and strategized with Jimbo until Jacob (who we first talked in f7) was targeting him and he hadn't talked to me. I hope you are not mad <3.
4) What was your best asset out of; strategic game, social game and physical game (challenges) and why? Strategy. I don't think 1 jury member has a vendetta against me.
5) If you could choose one eliminated player to be in the final 3 with you, who would it be? Probably Cam, Jimbo, or Courtney. Cam was an ally that I feel if it came to it I would have beat him in FTC. Jimbo because I trusted him more than anyone but no bc I could not win against him. Courtney because IMO she was quiet and didn't make the moves to win. Would it be for a worthy battle or an easy win? Jimbo or Cam would be a battle and Courtney would be an easy win.
3440 days 11 hours ago
DrPepsi
Congrates to all three of you I want to know why you guys decided to vote me the night you did
3440 days 11 hours ago
harrywasnak
Speech & Tributes:

I made it this far with a good strategy. I had an alliance or at least voted with probably half the jury. I did not personally fight with or anger any one of you as far as I go. I was always 1 step ahead of whoever was gunning for me. I made it here with an ally and a threat. I definitely played a better game than Nolan as I did better in challenges and carried him (with the help of Jacob) since F7. I am sure if Julian played a better game than me tbh as he played a very low key game and seemed to fight for only himself. He managed to win some key challenges which gave me little space to target him so I can't hate on his game. I just hope you all know that he is a TV Star that has won multiple Stars and other group games and I am an Orange level that has accomplished making it to end just like he did. I certainly have talked with more of you however. May the best man win. Good luck to Julian & Nolan!

Tributes:

Will C: I have never talked to you really and you were not even supposed to be on the jury. You did well and after I answered your questions and you read this speech you pick me to win.

Courtney: you floated and I have not talked to you either but I hope you pick me <3

Zion: I voted you out because you were a threat and it was not personal. We talked a bit and I hope you consider this when voting.

Will T. we talked a bit too. You were also threatening. I wish I could've stayed but I think that was one the times Julian won immunity ):

Cam: my 2nd biggest ally <3. I wish you were still here. You helped me stay in the game once or twice. I wish I could've saved you but I was unaware that you were being targeted (probably the work of Julian). I hope we get to play again some time.

Jimbo: <3333333333 I am sorry that I had to vote you out. You were my biggest ally and I fully intended to go to the FTC with you and Cam. Jacob threatened me into voting you so I couldn't do anything. I was originally voting Julian but he forced me to flip my vote. I wish you were still here. I let you win immunity once after you chopped my rope twice xD. I hope you repay my trust with your vote.

However you all vote I will not be upset. Thanks for a great season everyone.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!