This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

3431 days 20 hours ago
CHAEL
I actually do not care one bit.

They come at me and get all pissy like  "Chael you're a waste of air" at me because I miss one challenge.
3431 days 20 hours ago
obscurity
it's okay my dad was a spencer stan
watching the cagayan finale with him was so annoying but then i started crying tears of joy when spencer was voted out
3431 days 20 hours ago
sportygirl22
can I still check in?
3431 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
sure, Emma.  For that matter, people can join as they get here, they just may miss a few questions.
3431 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, quote #1 will be coming up in my next post.
3431 days 20 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Ok Chael, well all I'm gonna say is don't be shocked if you get votes the next time you go to tribal council for your bad attitude
3431 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Quote #1:

"I don't think Trish realized....That woman wanted her... in a sexual way." (Pearl Islands)
3431 days 20 hours ago
obscurity
sandra
3431 days 20 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Christa?
3431 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sagar scores!

Sumbawa - 1
Medan - 0
3431 days 20 hours ago
JoelW55
Rip idk
3431 days 20 hours ago
CHAEL
Before we start I just want to say "Thank you" to Landon, and #DorkClanFromSkype to showing up to the challenge and not being hypocrites.

You guys are GREAT.
3431 days 20 hours ago
obscurity
most iconic premiere ever
3431 days 20 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Nice one Sagar
3431 days 20 hours ago
sportygirl22
I guess me checking in doesn't really matter cuz I won't know a single one of these but just showing I'm active lol

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!