This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 35!

Topic » TSC Beta 35!

3542 days 14 hours ago
FlameonX
1) Hilary Duff - I think I'd rather have some Come Clean LOL I like the throwback, but can't say the same about the song.
2) Snow Patrol - It's simple. It rides on the line of being boring and being full of emotion.
3) Paloma Faith - Always a good choice!
4) James Blunt - It just passed me by.
5) Kacey Musgraves - So sweet!
6) Hoobastank - OMG. Such a classic! Brings me back to the days of elementary school =)
7) Gabriella Climi - Can't say it's my thing.
8) Example - Interesting! Fun!
9) Becky G - Very interesting lyrics LOL
10) One Direction - Is ok.
11) Ashlee Simpson - I remember liking this a lot when I was younger.
12) Enrique Iglesias - Bu hao =(
13) Miley Cyrus - Another interesting choice. Merp.
14) The Fray - Ahh yes. So refreshing!
3542 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Hilary Duff        my friend was obsessed with this song back in the day
02) Snow Patrol        if I fall asleep, if I fall back to sleep, would it be this song and yes it is
03) Paloma Faith        oh Paloma girl, she can werq
04) James Blunt        Can he go back to being a one hit wonder… thanks
05) Kacey Musgraves        she's so adorable, love her
06) Hoobastank        well that was depressing for 4:00 am
07) Gabriella Climi        still don't understand the super appeal. I feel like this is an overrated song. I mean it's good, but I think people have overdid it
08) Example        This is where Example went back to his roots. FINALLY!
09) Becky G        WHERE IS BIBBS TO CALL THIS TWEE! (oh wait she's on holiday :'( ). This is the definition of twee and I love it
10) One Direction        Finally a song I can root against!
11) Ashlee Simpson        One a Monday I am eating, Tuesday I'm still eating, all the pieces, pieces, pieces of meat.
12) Enrique Iglesias        Sorry, new Enrique can't hold a candle to old enrique
13) Miley Cyrus        anyone who doesn't have this song as a guilty pleasure is lying
14) The Fray        I got through all of these, and then was nearly put back to sleep. Thanks… NAT
3542 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
1. Hilary Duff- This song is alright, and I didn’t mind listening to it. However, with that said, it just isn’t something I would go out of my way to find.
2. Snow Patrol- I have always loved this song, simple and to the point. I hear it so much that it doesn’t have the appeal that it once had, but that is not to say that I don’t appreciate it.
3. Paloma Faith- I actually must live under a rock because I have never heard of her until this song, and now I kinda want to go back to my rock….just not riveting to me.
4. James Blunt- I’ve never heard of him either, and after hearing this song, I hope to never hear from him again. This song did nothing for me.
5. Kacey Musgraves- Cheeky little song we got here. I tried to hate it, but I couldn’t. I will admit this is not my cup of tea, but it wasn’t awful.
6. Hoobastank- Again one of those overplayed songs that you just cant help but love. Ahh the nostalgia.
7. Gabriella Climi- I question the state of our society when a song like this can chart on the top. I don’t see the appeal behind it. The most exciting part of the song for me was the end.
8. Example- I’ve never heard of them before, but this was a fun song. I wouldn’t call it one of my favorites for the week but it has something to it that I can appreciate.
9. Becky G- I was trying to figure out why this sounded so familiar, thank you Johnny! LOL I heard this from WIl Huesers BB Recaps...PRAISES JESUS! I LOVE BEING NAKED! Anyways as for this song, I would hate it more if it weren’t for Wil. I just found it very….hmmm, idk the word….twee? Let’s go with that, thanks Bibbles.
10. One Direction- I like some One Direction songs, but my thing about them is I expect them to be cheesy and unrealistic, so when they try things like this it just seems out of place and disingenuous.
11. Ashlee Simpson- Didn’t she like lip sync or something haha kinda forgot about her after that whole incident. Anyways the song is catchy, I can’t deny that, so yeah.
12. Enrique Iglesias- I am a sucker for songs in Spanish, and like most songs by Enrique especially Bailamos, so no complaints here. <3
13. Miley Cyrus- I don’t care what persona she chooses to use…Hannah Montana, Miley Cyrus, or this bad ass thing she is trying now, I DO NOT LIKE HER (unless she is Partying in the USA, yeah call me weird). This song was just so bad, catchy but ughh just no. To add insult to injury, she is lip syncing in the official video.
14. The Fray- I like them. How to Save a Life is the one most people know but they have a lot of other good songs too, and this is one of them.
3542 days 11 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
I'll be hosting results after Chez finishes hosting the main contest. You'll get mailers then. :)
3542 days 9 hours ago
Talian
That's right :)
3542 days 9 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
01) Hilary Duff- Never really understood her appeal. I don't like this song it's a terrible way to start the contest
02) Snow Patrol- Classic Snow Patrol song. I usually don't like rock/indie songs but this is my one exception
03) Paloma Faith- I hate this song that hideous screech.
04) James Blunt- He has an interesting voice and one of the many songs I like of his
05) Kacey Musgraves- Never heard of her before but this is an interesting song
06) Hoobastank- Sorry I just can't listen to this anymore
07) Gabriella Climi- My guilty pleasure song I just love her voice and the lyrics are sweet.
08) Example- I do like Example and I love this song but I think there are more stronger songs
09) Becky G- I have mixed feelings about Becky G I like her style but it's not exactly new is it?
10) One Direction- I'm sorry I can't get on board with One Direction. I only like 2 songs of their's and unfortunately this isn't one of them
11) Ashlee Simpson- Another artist who I don't understand her appeal. I'm not a fan of this song either
12) Enrique Iglesias- I'm sure this has been used before? anyways i'm not a fan of this from his new album but I do like his other songs such as "I'm a Freak" or "Heart Attack"
13) Miley Cyrus- I have mixed opinions on Miley Cyrus I like some of her songs but as an artist I think she needs a different strategy of removing her Disney image.
14) The Fray- Another song that I love from this band and in fact the only song I know from them. Quite a nostalgic song
3542 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
RESULTS COMING IN A FEW!
3542 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Hola! :)
3542 days 1 hour ago
turney1805
Hello
3542 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
ohhhh! I'm excited! I hope 1D wins....
3542 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
said no one ever
3542 days 1 hour ago
turney1805
LMFAO Tolis
3542 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Your comment about my song made me cry, Turney. :p
lol :p
3542 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
Oh, you went there.
3542 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
Any predictions on WHO IS WHO while we wait and see if others show up?

Other than Tolis being 1D, obviously.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!