This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12: Aranerino Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #12: Aranerino..

3663 days 4 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
"Aranerino Tribe enters"

'Sits on stump'

Let's bring in DJ, Brittney, Natalie, Nikki, Jeff, and Kelly who got voted out in the last tribal council.
*Kelly glares at everyone* then *sits down*

QUESTIONS:

Mike - It's almost 39 Days, Do you think a threat should go tonight? Or Do you think you are in trouble tonight?
AJ - You already won a season, do you think it's right for them to take you out at this point in the game?
Connor - Last tribal council, you received vote do you think you will be recieving votes again tonight?
Sims - Do you think trust in this game is still alive or no?
Cedric - WOW congrats on immunity again? How do you feel? Do you think you can make it to the end? If you don't win immunity, do you think they will vote you out? Why or why not?
Ella - Do you think you're in danger tonight?

Send your votes to me. VOTES DUE TOMORROW April 16, 2014. If you don't send your votes within 24 hours you will get a Self Vote. If I get all the votes tonight, I will read them and if I don't, I'll read them tomorrow!
3663 days 4 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Ella - Do you think you're in danger tonight?

I mean sure... I havent gotten on the details in this game since I was banned, Its hard to keep in contact when your banned. But then again, they could keep me around because im sure as hell not a challenge threat
3663 days 3 hours ago
jflora18
AJ - You already won a season, do you think it's right for them to take you out at this point in the game?

Yes I already won a season but so did Mike. Mike won Croatia. I think I have gotten this far and I am playing different from last season so trying to take me out now is pointless. Nobody on that jury is voting for me. They all hate me
3663 days 3 hours ago
teamjacz
Cedric - WOW congrats on immunity again? How do you feel? Do you think you can make it to the end? If you don't win immunity, do

^___^ it's bittersweet to win, happy to be safe, but it's not permanent and I know people obviously consider me for the vote at this point when I'm not safe. I mean, they could vote me out, but just because you win some immunities doesn't necessarily mean you're a threat.
3663 days 1 hour ago
Survivor8
Mike - It's almost 39 Days, Do you think a threat should go tonight? Or Do you think you are in trouble tonight?

I think at this point, the only non-threat is Sim and don't think he should go further than us, but yes every tribal I have the feeling it could be me unless I have immunity
3663 days 1 hour ago
Survivor8
oh and btw, when is the last time to use an idol?
3663 days 1 hour ago
OhNatalie
LMAO! IDOL ALERT!!! ^
3663 days 1 hour ago
thetrackerjackers
Final 4 will be the last time to play idols
3662 days 23 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
2/6 votes received!
3662 days 6 hours ago
cjuddy
Final 4? Thats like an instant access to final 3? Isnt it?  Unless its a final 2 :O
3662 days 6 hours ago
Survivor8
^That's what I was thinking. It seems like it's a final 3 so idgi
3662 days 4 hours ago
teamjacz
LOL some of these jurors sure love to stir the pot. Love being threatened about not getting votes atm. Wonder how ponderosa is right now.... And yes that's a serious inquiry...
3662 days 3 hours ago
cjuddy
Ponderosa I imagine will be like a big cat fight! #bb15juryhouse2.0
3661 days 23 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
I'll read the votes soon! After i watch survivor!
3661 days 23 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
5/6 votes received.
3661 days 22 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
I'll go tally the votes.

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!