This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Basic Info

Topic » Basic Info

3556 days 5 hours ago
MichelleObama
Hello queens, congratulattions on getting casted for the 3rd season of Tengaged's Drag Race. In order for you to retain your spot in this competition I'm gonna need you to post below that you have read this post and understand how this game is gonna work. Just post anything like, "I read it" or "Ok." You have until Saturday 7:30PM EST to post, otherwise your spot will be given to another applicant.

Basic Game Structure: This season will have no twists in it, I have decided to make it this way so that the winner will win based on their abilities and not a twist that screwed someone over. There will be many different challenges, some will be as simple as just submitting an avatar, while others may require you to make a poster, collaborate with other contestants, write something, etc. Nothing will be too hard to do. You will generally have 48 hours to submit each challenge and lipsync, unless I find it that everyone needs more time.

Lipsyncs: Each week there will be a lipsync song posted a long with the challenge. Everyone is required to make an avatar that goes along with the song posted. Unlike the challenge, these avatars will be privately messaged to me as opposed to being posted in the challenge thread. You may ask "What if I am certain I will not be in the bottom 2, do I still need to submit a lipsync avatar?" The answer is yes, if you submit a challenge but don't send a lipsync avatar, you will not be rewarded a WIN even if your challenge submission is really good, and if you fall in the bottom 2 without a lipsync avatar, you will go home. The reason for this is to encourage everyone to submit lipsync avatars, that way we can move on with the judging quickly, as opposed to waiting on people to submit lipsync avatars once they realize they're in the bottom 2. It makes things more convenient.

Time Extensions: I understand that not everyone will be able to meet all the deadlines sometimes. In which case if you message me before a challenge dead line with a good reason why you need more time for the challenge, let me know and I'll give you an extension. However, do not ask me for an extension after a challenge deadline has passed, for I will not give it to you.

Team/Pair Challenges: These challenges I will generally give more time for, as it can be difficult to collaborate with someone on a challenge when you don't know if you'll be online at the same time during 48 hours. Typically in the past, these challenges haven't worked out the best and people choose not to submit because of complications within the group. If in one of these challenges you find that there is no way everyone in your group is gonna submit together, it is better to submit anything you have than to submit nothing.

That's all for now. If you have anymore questions let me know and I'll be glad to answer them. Be sure to post below to secure your spot before Saturday 7:30PM EST. First challenge will be posted sometime on Monday! Good luck
3556 days 5 hours ago
Yaxha
https://33.media.tumblr.com/5b39fef0739bd3e4a7b227b34534bfc1/tumblr_n9d5xka9mY1r3jqyco4_400.gif
3556 days 5 hours ago
LiteCitrus
I did it y'all!
3556 days 4 hours ago
Lowwww
I read it
3556 days 4 hours ago
LittleMix
ok work
3556 days 4 hours ago
Absol
"I read it" "Ok."
3556 days 4 hours ago
Dusty12910
Read ^.^
3556 days 4 hours ago
Lights
Read it!
3556 days 4 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Hey.
3556 days 4 hours ago
Weetmaster
Read it
3556 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
this some shit
3556 days 3 hours ago
Ribbons
Read it
3556 days 3 hours ago
ILoveSleep
K i read it
3556 days 2 hours ago
Stering_butter
Yaaaaas gawdt ready
3556 days 2 hours ago
Clone
good our entire clique made it

open group

CANCELLED: Tengaged's Drag Race 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!