This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 Apps!

Topic » Season 4 Apps!

3840 days 11 hours ago
tuter32
Very simple application Copy, Paste and fill it out! :) 20 NEW players. No returning players!

Username:

First name and Last Initial to go by (Note, if you give me something stupid chances are I wont pick you, just sayin):

Male or Female?:

Can you make challenges almost everyday at 6:00 PM Eastern, because thats when challenges are (Now you cant blame time on inactivity) :

Skype Name (Incase T-Mail goes down again) :

Do you have what it takes to be the 4th Last man Standing, or even the first Last Woman Standing?:

Do you understand how the game works:

Will you send confessionals, as they are about a third of if you get brought back or not:

Do you agree that anything you put in this application can and will more than likely be used against you in this game?:

Hope to see you in the game, it should be a lot of fun! And inactivity will not be as tolerated as it was Last Season! SO lets have a cheer to a great fun active season!
-tuter32 or Zach :)
3839 days 7 hours ago
Cbowlay
Username: Cbowlay

First name and Last Initial to go by (Note, if you give me something stupid chances are I wont pick you, just sayin): Cody B.

Male or Female?: Male

Can you make challenges almost everyday at 6:00 PM Eastern, because thats when challenges are (Now you cant blame time on inactivity) : Yes. Please mail first.

Skype Name (Incase T-Mail goes down again) : codybowlay

Do you have what it takes to be the 4th Last man Standing, or even the first Last Woman Standing?: YES.

Do you understand how the game works: I will find out.

Will you send confessionals, as they are about a third of if you get brought back or not: Yes.

Do you agree that anything you put in this application can and will more than likely be used against you in this game?: No.

Hope to see you in the game, it should be a lot of fun! And inactivity will not be as tolerated as it was Last Season! SO lets have a cheer to a great fun active season!
3839 days 7 hours ago
Absol
Username: Abs0l l0l

First name and Last Initial to go by (Note, if you give me something stupid chances are I wont pick you, just sayin): JT R.

Male or Female?: Mail.

Can you make challenges almost everyday at 6:00 PM Eastern, because thats when challenges are (Now you cant blame time on inactivity) : i may be a bit late

Skype Name (Incase T-Mail goes down again) : you have it, xbassabsolx

Do you have what it takes to be the 4th Last man Standing, or even the first Last Woman Standing?: YAS

Do you understand how the game works: yes :3c

Will you send confessionals, as they are about a third of if you get brought back or not: if you can give me some backbone on what to write, yes.

Do you agree that anything you put in this application can and will more than likely be used against you in this game?: i guess so lal
3838 days 16 hours ago
DDog83
Username:  DDog83

First name and Last Initial to go by (Note, if you give me something stupid chances are I wont pick you, just sayin):  Dylan L

Male or Female?:  Male

Can you make challenges almost everyday at 6:00 PM Eastern, because thats when challenges are (Now you cant blame time on inactivity) :  If they are put off just a tad bit later......maybe 6:45 P.M. Eastern to 7:00 P.M. Eastern then I would more than likely be able to participate in the challenges.

Skype Name (Incase T-Mail goes down again) :  cowboys1547

Do you have what it takes to be the 4th Last man Standing, or even the first Last Woman Standing?:  UM OF COURSE!

Do you understand how the game works:  Yes I do!

Will you send confessionals, as they are about a third of if you get brought back or not:  Yes

Do you agree that anything you put in this application can and will more than likely be used against you in this game?:  Yes I agree
3838 days 12 hours ago
levonini
levonini
Andrew C
Male
yeah, it should be good :)
omgitslevonini
obvi, or else i wouldnt be trying out
kind of, i have to look over it again
i love writing confessionals
yea
3838 days 10 hours ago
LoyalLestrange
Username: LoyalLestrange

First name and Last Initial to go by (Note, if you give me something stupid chances are I wont pick you, just sayin): Skylar B.

Can you make challenges almost everyday at 6:00 PM Eastern, because thats when challenges are (Now you cant blame time on inactivity) : I can try. But I can't make any promises. That's when I'm usually at dinnner. But I'll do my best to schedule around it.

Skype Name (Incase T-Mail goes down again) : Skybrigs98

Do you have what it takes to be the 4th Last man Standing, or even the first Last Woman Standing?: YES! Absolutely.

Do you understand how the game works: No... haha

Will you send confessionals, as they are about a third of if you get brought back or not: yeah. :)

Do you agree that anything you put in this application can and will more than likely be used against you in this game?: Yep
3835 days 12 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Dinosauro27
Dino S.
Male
Yes
No Skype
Yes
No, but I will find out.
Hell ya
Yes
3832 days 17 hours ago
terose
Username: terose

First name and Last Initial to go by (Note, if you give me something stupid chances are I wont pick you, just sayin): Tim R

Can you make challenges almost everyday at 6:00 PM Eastern, because thats when challenges are (Now you cant blame time on inactivity) : On most days yes

Skype Name (Incase T-Mail goes down again) : timrosemann

Do you have what it takes to be the 4th Last man Standing, or even the first Last Woman Standing?: Definitely!!!

Do you understand how the game works: Yes

Will you send confessionals, as they are about a third of if you get brought back or not: Yes

Do you agree that anything you put in this application can and will more than likely be used against you in this game?: Yes

3832 days 13 hours ago
Realchance
Username:
Realchance
First name and Last Initial to go by (Note, if you give me something stupid chances are I wont pick you, just sayin):RJ G.

Male or Female?:MALE

Can you make challenges almost everyday at 6:00 PM Eastern, because thats when challenges are (Now you cant blame time on inactivity) : not Monday Wednesday I'm in college and have class.

Skype Name (Incase T-Mail goes down again) : I hate to be that bitch but I only personally use skype

Do you have what it takes to be the 4th Last man Standing, or even the first Last Woman Standing?:
yes
Do you understand how the game works:yes

Will you send confessionals, as they are about a third of if you get brought back or not:
yes
Do you agree that anything you put in this application can and will more than likely be used against you in this game?: Yes Loganworm is a bitch
3832 days 11 hours ago
bowling4fun
Username: bowling4fun

First name and Last Initial to go by (Note, if you give me something stupid chances are I wont pick you, just sayin): Roman C.

Can you make challenges almost everyday at 6:00 PM Eastern, because thats when challenges are (Now you cant blame time on inactivity) : I should be able to

Skype Name (Incase T-Mail goes down again) : bowling4fun

Do you have what it takes to be the 4th Last man Standing, or even the first Last Woman Standing?: YES :D

Do you understand how the game works: Yeah

Will you send confessionals, as they are about a third of if you get brought back or not: Yes < 3

Do you agree that anything you put in this application can and will more than likely be used against you in this game?: I agree
3830 days 12 hours ago
Poptart3
Very simple application Copy, Paste and fill it out! :) 20 NEW players. No returning players!

Username: PopTart3

First name and Last Initial to go by (Note, if you give me something stupid chances are I wont pick you, just sayin): Nile B.

Can you make challenges almost everyday at 6:00 PM Eastern, because thats when challenges are (Now you cant blame time on inactivity) : definitely

Skype Name (Incase T-Mail goes down again) : sixtn16

Do you have what it takes to be the 4th Last man Standing, or even the first Last Woman Standing?: HECK YES!!!!!!

Do you understand how the game works: yes

Will you send confessionals, as they are about a third of if you get brought back or not: yes

Do you agree that anything you put in this application can and will more than likely be used against you in this game?: yes I agree

3829 days 1 hour ago
Sweetwishes

Username:sweetwishes

First name and Last Initial to go by (Note, if you give me something stupid chances are I wont pick you, just sayin):Tori M

Male or Female?: F

Can you make challenges almost everyday at 6:00 PM Eastern, because thats when challenges are (Now you cant blame time on inactivity) : Yes

Skype Name (Incase T-Mail goes down again) :sweetluvsu

Do you have what it takes to be the 4th Last man Standing, or even the first Last Woman Standing?: yes mark my words im winning this season

Do you understand how the game works:yes

Will you send confessionals, as they are about a third of if you get brought back or not:yes

Do you agree that anything you put in this application can and will more than likely be used against you in this game?:yes duh

-tuter32 or Zach :): yayyyyyyyy!!!! Xoxoxo
3828 days 12 hours ago
Zuelke
Username: zuelke

First name and Last Initial to go by (Note, if you give me something stupid chances are I wont pick you, just sayin): Lacresha J

Can you make challenges almost everyday at 6:00 PM Eastern, because thats when challenges are (Now you cant blame time on inactivity) : Yer

Skype Name (Incase T-Mail goes down again) : Zuelke Tengaged

Do you have what it takes to be the 4th Last man Standing, or even the first Last Woman Standing?: blah yeah

Do you understand how the game works: mhmmm

Will you send confessionals, as they are about a third of if you get brought back or not: yer

Do you agree that anything you put in this application can and will more than likely be used against you in this game?: yer

3828 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Username: Survivorgame1

First name and Last Initial to go by (Note, if you give me something stupid chances are I wont pick you, just sayin): Ella M

Male or Female?: Female

Can you make challenges almost everyday at 6:00 PM Eastern, because thats when challenges are (Now you cant blame time on inactivity) : YuP!!

Skype Name (Incase T-Mail goes down again) : I dont have one :/ I have oovoo

Do you have what it takes to be the 4th Last man Standing, or even the first Last Woman Standing?: First Las Lady standing! Toats

Do you understand how the game works: Yup

Will you send confessionals, as they are about a third of if you get brought back or not: Toats... I came to be a All-Star

Do you agree that anything you put in this application can and will more than likely be used against you in this game?: Yes! Def

3828 days 9 hours ago
tunertin

Username:tunertin

First name and Last Initial to go by (Note, if you give me something stupid chances are I wont pick you, just sayin): Bob J

Male or Female?:male

Can you make challenges almost everyday at 6:00 PM Eastern, because thats when challenges are (Now you cant blame time on inactivity) :yes

Skype Name (Incase T-Mail goes down again) :(no skype)

Do you have what it takes to be the 4th Last man Standing, or even the first Last Woman Standing?:Yes!

Do you understand how the game works:yes but the thing about invincible player from other team confused me

Will you send confessionals, as they are about a third of if you get brought back or not:yes but please post reminders

Do you agree that anything you put in this application can and will more than likely be used against you in this game?:yes

3828 days 9 hours ago
cocobeans2002
Username: cocobeans2002

First name and Last Initial to go by (Note, if you give me something stupid chances are I wont pick you, just saying): Alana B

Male or Female?: Female

Can you make challenges almost everyday at 6:00 PM Eastern, because thats when challenges are (Now you cant blame time on inactivity) : Yes, i have no life :]

Skype Name (Incase T-Mail goes down again) : cocobeansluff

Do you have what it takes to be the 4th Last man Standing, or even the first Last Woman Standing?: OYUS. def

Do you understand how the game works: Yes, yes i do

Will you send confessionals, as they are about a third of if you get brought back or not: yes

Do you agree that anything you put in this application can and will more than likely be used against you in this game?: Yes

open group

Zach's The Challenge: New Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!