This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3917 days 21 hours ago
NJDevil19
@ Casey, I chose this strategy because it was a new strategy that I had never done before. Every other time I had played, my strategy would fail because of a personal flaw I made. By playing this UTR strategy, I got to play a new style that I had never done before and if I get 4 votes tonight, it will be more effective than any other strategy I have done before.

If someone could take my spot, I think it would be Ethan, because even though I never talked to him or was in his alliance, I really respected his gameplay and would've voted for him in the end.
3917 days 21 hours ago
amf7410
Honestly, I'm proud of you both. I did not see this final 2 coming and it made for an interesting game. Congrats to you both and good luck.

Dave, you were an ally of mine in this game. I worked hard not to only protect me, but protect you. It was kind of the same thing since if I hadn't made merge, you were probably next, so I feel like without me, you wouldn't be here. I have two questions for you. Do you agree that you wouldn't be there without me, seeing as I was fighting for us both while you were out of town? And did you vote me out?

Corey, you surprised me. I didn't think you would make is to the end, honestly. But you must have done something right because you are there and I am not, so kudos to you. You were the underdog in my opinion. I think it was a good job for you to end up in the finals. You are the reason I made it to the jury. I am not mad at you, or Dave for that matter. But my question to you is, what was the reasoning for voting me out? I understand you had other allies but what made them a better ally than me?
3917 days 21 hours ago
dfalc7
@Andy

I absolutely agree I wouldnt be here without you. That was during my absolute busiest time and you were a complete lifesaver. Which actually brings me to your second question. I actually DID NOT vote you out. I was the only other vote to save you lol. You had helped me so much in this game and I already knew every single other person was voting for you so I thought I would vote to save you out of respect. Regardless of my vote it wouldn't have changed anything so I wanted to stay loyal.
3917 days 21 hours ago
amf7410
I thought you were the only vote to save me, but I wasn't entirely sure, so thank you for the vote and thank you for the honest answer.
3917 days 21 hours ago
NJDevil19
@Andy, I voted you out because it was what my alliance wanted. I know that's an absolutely pussy answer, but it's true.  I knew I was not going to be able to convince them to vote out one of the other members of your alliance, so I decided to alienate 1 friend over 4 friends. This is a game of numbers and if you're not apart of the members, you're out of the game.  If I had tried to get rid of Shaniqua, like I wanted, my alliance may have thought I had a deal with you (which I did), and may have turned on me for being disloyal.  I respect you as a player and if you don't vote for me tonight I completely understand and I will still be your friend after this is all over.
3917 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Hello guys! Congratulations on making it to the final 2! Although I wish I could be there, it just didn't work out due to my mom wanting me to go grocery shopping with her the challenge that I could've won, and avoided being voted off! I have to HONESTLY say, I AM THRILLED THAT YOU GOT THE BACKSTABBERS ANDREW & JEREMY OUT! I APPLAUD YOU ON THAT ACHIEVEMENT! But what I do NOT applaud you 2 with, is you two's inability to make a BIG move before the end of the game! I mean, honestly, you guys both rode coattails to the end of the game, and then betrayed the 2 people that betrayed me! I mean, it's kinda disgusting! I mean, I'm gonna be all straight up forward with you 2! I'm gonna be like a Corinne tonight! I am SOOOOOOO bitter, that I could just kill one of you RIGHT NOW, and sit on that stump and pretend I'm in the F2 instead of one of you! Seriously, I will be mean, nasty, and upfront with both of your game's tonight! I mean, you two I think were both expected to be the 2 people first to be voted out, and now here you are! So whatever, I lost, you won, we got it! Okay, so now onto my questions!

Corey, you are seriously probably the WORST person in this series to EVER be in the F2! I may envy your spot in the final 2, but I DO NOT envy your spot in life! Like, YOU DO NOT DESERVE IT! I hope you can go back to your pharmacy so I can buy you a handful of anti depressants so you can stop pleading on how much you deserve this win, because you don't! Anyway, we all know now that I NEVER liked you, so my question is:

Who the FUCK decided to mail you about voting me off? Like, seriously, I WANT AN HONEST ANSWER!

Dave, I THINK YOU ARE A COATTAIL RIDER! You rode coattails to the merge, then rode my coattails till I was voted off, then rode other people's coattails until the finale! I USUALLY hate voting for coattail riders, but I have to choose between the f****** idiot corey, or the coattail rider!

So please tell me, why should I vote for a coattail rider to win? And, did you vote me off? And, did you know I was going home that night?

That is it for now, I will be SURE to ask more questions before I vote, so be prepared!
3917 days 21 hours ago
amf7410
Thank you both. I like you both and liked both of your answers so my vote is still up in the air. My vote will depend on your answers to the other questions.
3917 days 21 hours ago
NJDevil19
@ Ethan, Andrew did, I can send you the email if you want
3917 days 21 hours ago
dfalc7
@Ethan

Dave, I THINK YOU ARE A COATTAIL RIDER! You rode coattails to the merge, then rode my coattails till I was voted off, then rode other people's coattails until the finale! I USUALLY hate voting for coattail riders, but I have to choose between the f****** idiot corey, or the coattail rider!

So please tell me, why should I vote for a coattail rider to win? And, did you vote me off? And, did you know I was going home that night?

Oh wow I didnt expect you to hate me so much lol. I will admit after the merge I rode coattails at certain points but before the merge that is COMPLETELY untrue. Jake and I were the ones who organized the vote off of CK and shifted the power.

I did not vote you off that night I was just as surprised as you. I had absolutely no idea you were going and I thought I would be gone next tbh. I did plan on voting you out because you were a huge threat but I didn't plan on doing it that early.

I am not "disgusting" for doing anything in this game. Everyone was part of blindsides and backstabbing that is just part of the game. And didn't expect to be one of the first voted out. I was in an alliance from the beginning.

Go ahead and kill me and sit on my stump but it won't change the fact that my strategy worked and yours didn't <3
3917 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
@NJDevil, THAT WOULD BE PERFECT!
3917 days 21 hours ago
NJDevil19
I will do that right now then
3917 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
@dfalc7

Good you passed the first test! You stood up for yourself! But seriously, I DO NOT hate you, this is just me trying to figure stuff out! I am just saying stuff from MY PERSPECTIVE! And I have to say, you shocked me! YOU REALLY SHOCKED ME! I didn't in A MILLION YEARS think that you would DELIBERATELY go behind MY BACK and vote off someone that was in our alliance pre-merge! Jake lied! WE NEVER EVEN HAD A DEAL OUTSIDE OF THAT ALLIANCE THAT INCLUDED YOU & DARCY! I mean, I just think that you are too trusting sometimes! I think that you trusted Jake (You frat mate) and he was lying!
3917 days 21 hours ago
dfalc7
@Ethan

Hmm yeah he could have been lying but it didnt really matter to me because I knew I wanted to stick with him to final 2 and this was my chance to shift the power in his favor, since before that he was outside the majority alliance.

And omg lol you scared me! In previous games you always seem so not bitter and nice so it took me by surprise!!
3917 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
@dfalc7

Did you EVER find out the REASON that I was voted out by Andrew's plan? Did ANYONE tell you?
3917 days 20 hours ago
Manipulation
Awks Ethan stop yelling so much

open group

KidA's Survivor Series - Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!