This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3924 days 12 hours ago
dfalc7
@Ethan

No one specifically told me and I never asked tbh. I just assumed that since you and Andrew were the two clear power players that Andrew made the move to get you out so he could sail to finals.
3924 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
ANDREW STFU! I CAN DO WHAT I WANT!
3924 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
@dfalc7

Yeah if the Final 2 was Andrew/Jeremy, I'd literally tell KidA that I'm not voting!
3924 days 12 hours ago
dfalc7
@Ethan

I dont think that final 2 would ever happen I think all 3 of us in the final 4 planned on taking Corey to finals hahaha
3924 days 12 hours ago
dfalc7
I just happened to be the one who was able to win the final immunity and actually do it
3924 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
Andrew: Ethan is the biggest physical threat out of them. We need to get him out. You guys good with that?

Seriously, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK??? I hadn't even won an immunity yet, and these f****** idiots want to believe you? IT MAKES NO SENSE! YOU HAD ALREADY WON 3 IMMUNITIES! I HAD WON 0! SERIOUSLY, THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED ME ARE IDIOTS!
3924 days 12 hours ago
Manipulation
dfalc7
@Ethan

I dont think that final 2 would ever happen I think all 3 of us in the final 4 planned on taking Corey to finals hahaha

jsyk I would've taken Jeremy because him and I were alligned since day 1. He's the one that fucked that up ^_^
3924 days 12 hours ago
dfalc7
@Andrew

Wow I honestly did not expect that lol well regardless you didn't plan on taking me to final 2 so I made the right choice :P
3924 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
Anonymous Person #1: Yeah has to be done
Anonymous Person #2: I am so good. If made it any farther than f5, he would win it all. 100%

OHHHHHHHHHHH REAAAALLLLLLLYYYYY??? ARE YOU SERIOUS? I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THIS STUPIDITY! OBVIOUSLY I WOULDN'T HAVE WON DUE TO ALL THESE CHALLENGES BEING LUCK-BASED!
3924 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
It just sucks that Jeremy/Mike/Casey/Corey ARE SOOOOOOOO DUMB THAT THEY COULDN'T SEE THAT ANDREW WAS WINNING ALL THESE IMMUNITIES, AND NOT ME! I MEAN, HELLO? UGH! SOOOOOOOOO FRUSTRATING!
3924 days 12 hours ago
Manipulation
Hmmmmm, did I say one of those? I feel like I did awks.
3924 days 12 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
Shaniqua is in da house!!!! First ofs all, congrats ta da both of ya. Ya both played ah great game n unfortunately Shaniqua had ta start college so ah was inactive fo da rest of da season afta da merge. It is awesome dat yous beat dose dumbasses Jeremy n Andrew cuz dey played ah stupid game n it is satisfying ta see em come so close to da end but not make it.

Now fo questions!!!

Dave-If dere was one person here on da jury you would take ta da end, who would ya take n why? N keep in mind dat dis ain't bout friendship or who deserves ta be dere. It is who do you think u can beat n why.

Corey- you had a huge opportunity ta get rid of Andrew back when ah left da game but ya let him slide n almost let him make it ta da end wit Jeremy. Tell me why were ya da biggest sheep in da game n so hesitant ta make big moves n keep pepul ya know ya can beat lata on longer in da game instead of pepul who can beat you?

Peace n Blessings
-Shaniqua
3924 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
It is awesome dat yous beat dose dumbasses Jeremy n Andrew cuz dey played ah stupid game n it is satisfying ta see em come so close to da end but not make it.

*bows down to Shaniqua*
3924 days 12 hours ago
dfalc7
@ShaniquaGoddess

Dave-If dere was one person here on da jury you would take ta da end, who would ya take n why? N keep in mind dat dis ain't bout friendship or who deserves ta be dere. It is who do you think u can beat n why.

Da one person I wud prob take out ah da jury wud be Casey. Dave feel like dat boi floated like his boo Corey. Floaters betta grab dem LIFEVESTS!!!
3924 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
I honestly think that Andrew & Jeremy were REALLY stupid! I mean yeah you got Shaniqua & Me out, but YOU MADE LITERALLY THE WORST MOVE! Me, Shaniqua, Andrew, and Jeremy had a F4! YOU BOTH PROBABLY HAD A GOOD SHOT AT WINNING AGAINST US, BUT YOU DIDN'T, SO YOU SCREWED UP! LIKE BIG TIME! WHICH I'M EXCITED ABOUT! I MEAN, SERIOUSLY, STUPID MOVE!

open group

KidA's Survivor Series - Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!