This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: "Dublin, Ireland"

Topic » Episode 3: "Dublin,..

3579 days ago
Kenu67
Host: it's time to start part 2 of the sixth challenge and that are the results so far. Remember the person with the least amount of votes will win.

Ethan had 57.1%
Analeigh had 14.3%
Misaki had 14.3%
Alex 7.1%
Nathan 7.1%

Amanda, Iris, and Jake had no votes against them which means they move on to the final round. One of them will win the challenge. Ethan,Analeigh, Misaki, Nathan, and Alex you are all out of the challenge.

A new poll will open up shortly
3579 days ago
Kenu67
Host: the final part of challenge 6 is starting. Whoever has the LEAST amount of votes will win. The poll will be open for the rest of the day. So spam all you can

http://www.tengaged.com/group/5761/poll/who-should-not-win-challenge-602-110079
3578 days 18 hours ago
Kenu67
Host: Congratulations Amanda you received the least amount of votes and have won the sixth challenge. You are now safe from elimination and get to decide one person that goes into the duel

I will mail everyone for their votes
3578 days 17 hours ago
domarco13
Yeah I won something :)
3578 days 15 hours ago
westyman558
Yay Amanda :D
3578 days 2 hours ago
Kenu67
Host: it's time to reveal the two people going into the duel. Since Amanda won the challenge she is safe and got to choose won person to go into the duel. She chose...Iris

Iris you will be in the duel against whoever was voted into the duel by everyone else...
3578 days 2 hours ago
Kenu67
Host: I can now reveal we has a three way tie in the votes between Ethan, Alex, and Jake. Since Amanda won the challenge she will be breaking the tie and has decided who will join iris in the duel. The person facing off against Iris in the duel is...
3578 days 2 hours ago
domarco13
sorry :(
3578 days 2 hours ago
Kenu67
Host: ...Alex. Iris and Alex will face off in the sixth Dog vs Dog Duel and only one of them will be able to stay in the game.

The challenge is simple. It is a poll asking who should be ELIMINATED from the game. Your job is to spam and get people to vote for you opponent. The person with the least amount of votes will win

The poll will be open for 24 hours. Gl

http://www.tengaged.com/group/5761/poll/who-should-be-eliminated-110101
3578 days 2 hours ago
00northrup
good luck guys
3578 days 1 hour ago
ghrocky100
Thanks and plz save me
3578 days 1 hour ago
Missalice3
Good luck you two...
3578 days ago
EternalBlossom
Sucky to be betrayed by someone I called a friend..
3577 days 22 hours ago
domarco13
I was given reliable information that my "friend" wanted me out that's why I nominated you im sorry and hope we can look past this in the near future
3577 days 5 hours ago
Kenu67
Host: the results of the Duel are in and the person that received the least amount of votes was...Iris. Congratulations Iris you are still in this game.

Alex you have been eliminated and are our second jury member

Halfway week is coming to a close. This is your last day in Ireland guys. Tomorrow we will be starting week 4 in our new location India. See you then

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!