This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: "Dublin, Ireland"

Topic » Episode 3: "Dublin,..

3570 days 23 hours ago
Glinda
Grabs his hand me too
3570 days 23 hours ago
westyman558
*rolls around on his bed*
3570 days 13 hours ago
Kenu67
Challenge #5

This is your fifth challenge. Here is how it works. You have to get as many people to say "@(your username) +1 point". The object of this challenge is to get the most pluses on the blog as possible. But there is a catch, you can also get people to give out negative pluses by saying "@(who ever you want to target's username) -1 point"

If someone gives you a minus then a point will be taken away from you. You can only get a person to post ONCE. One person can't make multiple posts. At the end all the pluses and minus will be added together and the person that has the most points will win

http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Kenu67/5656074/globetrotters-3-challenge-5

If you have any questions just ask

This challenge will last 24 hours, good luck!
3569 days 21 hours ago
westyman558
*twerks in the hallway after reading every episode of dark days*
3569 days 12 hours ago
Kenu67
Host: the challenge is over and out winner is... Alex. Congrats you are aafe from this elimination and will pick one person to be on the duel

I will mail everyone for their decisions
3569 days 12 hours ago
ghrocky100
Yay
3569 days 11 hours ago
westyman558
Grats
3569 days 11 hours ago
00northrup
congrats
3569 days 10 hours ago
ghrocky100
thanks
3569 days 6 hours ago
MaggieWong
Grats babe!
3569 days 5 hours ago
Glinda
Grats Alex
3569 days 5 hours ago
00northrup
*hugs analeigh from behind*
3569 days 3 hours ago
westyman558
*sees jake and smiles* *hugs him tight*
3569 days 1 hour ago
Kenu67
Host: it's time to reveal the votes. Alex since you won the challenge you choose to send someone I to the duel and you have chosen...Jaxon

Everyone else voted for who they want to see in the duel and we had a tie between two people, but Jaxon was one of the people who tied which means the person that tied with him for the most votes will join him in the duel. The person that tied for the most votes and in the duel is...
3569 days 1 hour ago
Kenu67
Host: Analeigh!

Jaxon and Analeigh this will be your second times in the dog vs dog duel but only one of you will be able to stay in the game while the other one is eliminated and becomes our first jury member. Your challenge will start tomorrow and that's when I will mail you

Good luck

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!