This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6: "Atlantic Ocean"

Topic » Episode 6: "Atlantic..

3544 days 13 hours ago
EternalBlossom
Wow, my mom just called me and I actually have to go out to dinner with my family. Worst freaking timing ever. Is there a way we can do this tomorrow, because if I do it over mobile it puts me at an unfair disadvantage. I'm so sorry guys =/
3544 days 13 hours ago
Missalice3
(It's up to Kenu)
3544 days 13 hours ago
domarco13
come on you still have a shot depending on the challenge and ill barely be online tomorrow
3544 days 13 hours ago
Kenu67
Host: please check in by saying your name
3544 days 13 hours ago
Missalice3
Here...
3544 days 13 hours ago
domarco13
here
3544 days 13 hours ago
EternalBlossom
here on mobile
3544 days 13 hours ago
EternalBlossom
please kenu, reschedule??
3544 days 13 hours ago
Glinda
Here
3544 days 13 hours ago
EternalBlossom
this is the first time I've asked of anything from you
3544 days 13 hours ago
domarco13
iris this is like the only shot we have at all being here
3544 days 13 hours ago
Kenu67
Host: the winner of this challenge will select the two people that will go into the duel.

Today you will have an endurance competition. You will be hanging on to a rope tied to the bottom of helicopter that will be flying over the ocean. Your job is to be the last person standing

Every FIVE MINUTES from When I say GO you must post "(characters name) hangs on to rope"

If you do it a minute to early or soon you will be eliminated if you don't post at all you will be eliminated

Do you understand ?
3544 days 13 hours ago
Missalice3
....Yes....
3544 days 13 hours ago
domarco13
does spelling count
3544 days 13 hours ago
EternalBlossom
no

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!