This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: "Dublin, Ireland"

Topic » Episode 3: "Dublin,..

3560 days 11 hours ago
Kenu67
Previously on Globetrotters...

Week 2 of the competition started in Rome, Italy with the remaining 11 contestants. In there puzzle solving third challenge, Ethan pulled through for his second challenge win earning immunity. The other contestants voted Jaxon into the duel while Ethan choose to put Justin into his second duel. Justin wasn't able to pull it out for the second time and lost against Jaxon making him the fourth person eliminated from the show.
For their fourth challenge the contestants had to out on a talent show for guest judge and last seasons third place winner, Andrew Theo. The contestants proves just how talented they were, but in the end it came down to Ethan and Nathan and Nathan walked away with his first challenge win. Nathan chose to put floater Hailey in the duel while the rest of the contestants voted in Nathan's showmantic partner Analeigh. A sad Analeigh looked to Nathan for comfort and support to help her in her upcoming duel. When it came down to it Analeigh was able to hold her own and won the duel sending home Hailey.

Now 9 contestant remain as we get to halfway week in Dublin, Ireland. What will happen this week on Globetrotters 3: Dog Eat Dog?
3560 days 11 hours ago
Kenu67
Host: Congratulations to the 9 of you for making it to halfway week. The competition is getting tighter and at the end of this week only 7 of you will remain. This week all of you will be sharing one luxury hotel room.

I will see you tomorrow for your fifth challenge. This is a non live challenge
3560 days 11 hours ago
westyman558
*skips into the hotel room*
3560 days 11 hours ago
EternalBlossom
*walks past ethan to girls room*
3560 days 11 hours ago
westyman558
(its one room together lol)
*lays in bed smiling*
3560 days 11 hours ago
ghrocky100
*goes to the guys room*
Wow, I love Ireland
3560 days 11 hours ago
Missalice3
*puts down the bed*
Hello....Ireland....
*smiles*
3560 days 11 hours ago
westyman558
*rolls around on his bed*
3560 days 10 hours ago
Missalice3
*pulls out a book and begins to read*
3560 days 10 hours ago
westyman558
*jumps on misakis bed* MISAKI
3560 days 10 hours ago
Missalice3
EEEP!
*covers my face with my book*

CF: *hyperventilating for a minute*
3560 days 10 hours ago
westyman558
*smiles* sorry *laughs and sits*
3560 days 8 hours ago
00northrup
*starts to unpack his bag*
this is why i wanted on this show, to see the world
3560 days 8 hours ago
Glinda
Sets her bag down next to Nathan
Omg we made it to halfway week
3560 days 1 hour ago
00northrup
*smiles and nods*
this is exciting
3559 days 23 hours ago
Missalice3
*listens to music*

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!