This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Destination 1

Topic » Final Destination 1

965 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Kylee and Rey are seen walking onto the cruise ship first she’s making him carry her stuff to be pretentious*

Kylee: Come on now this is the cruise of a lifetime, I was born to be on this ship.

Rey: Ya just like you were born to wear orange and sit in a jail cell.

*Kylee glares at him as the camera pans to Theo works to clean tables, Shea comes up to him patting his back*

Shea: Today’s our big day to shine for all these wonderful people! Ah I can’t wait to entertain the masses chile, happy birthday by the way!

Theo: Thanks Shea, um I’m just hoping that I don’t mess up too badly for the first day

*the two continue to talk as more people walk onto the boat. Almost everybody is on except Edwin who is running late he bumps into a scary looking man*

Edwin: Sorry sorry! I’m in a rush

???: Don’t worry about it, No Harm No Foul

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DemandingFavorableFlies-max-1mb.gif

*Edwin chuckles awkwardly, as Enrique slyly watches this interaction*

Edwin: It was my bad though, um I gotta get on this cruise so um I’ll be going...”

????: I’ll see you soon

https://i.gifer.com/HnUo.gif

*Edwin shudders hearing that he pauses for a second getting an odd feeling, he takes a deep breath and heads up onto the cruise. The man looks at Edwin and Enrique giving them a look as the cruise starts to take off*
https://i.gifer.com/NQQJ.gif

Saturday: start at 6pm est for the premonition scene, when you die in that you’ll come back so don’t worry just be patient! Might be some deaths if people can’t make it!
Sunday: More deaths before the end which will start at 6pm est and should end before 8 but no promises!

(DON’T POST UNTIL 6 PM EST TOMORROW)
964 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
-Open for posting-
964 days 15 hours ago
Ajathekween
*She is getting ready*
964 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Kylee is trying to get away from Rey mad about his comment she passes by the party deck*

*Rey is tailing behind her trying to make sure she doesn’t get into trouble*

*Gretchen is enjoy wine by themself waving to her family who are off the ship before they take off*
964 days 15 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Enrique is on the cruise ship and sits on a chair that is on the deck, trying to relax.
964 days 15 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Shea puts on a cute bikini and some perfume and goes to the deck while strutting the wave at Rey*
964 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Kylee is able to lose him due to shea’s distraction she scoffs and sees Enrique putting a smile on her face as she approaches*
“Hey there.”

*Rey cusses under his breath he waves at Shea*
“Hello mam.”
964 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
*Anna tosses a newspaper article to the side as she climbs out of her limousine*

https://www.simbasible.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/1-11.gif

"Not bad," she mumbles to herself before walking onto the ship, quickly shooting Sidney a text. "I'm here!"
R
964 days 15 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Mercedes is chillin' by the deck, sipping a glass of champagne and carefully adjusting her outfit as remarks of her sister saying 'that outfit makes you look fat' earlier flashes through her head.
964 days 15 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Enrique turns to the voice and nods with a very small smile.

“Hello.”

His voice has a slight accent as he extends a hand.

“I am Enrique.”
964 days 15 hours ago
turkeylover
Porsche stands next to Mercedes. "You still look fat in that outfit."
964 days 15 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Shea smiles*

Hey…the names Shea Butter Baby. What’s yours.

*Extends a hand*
964 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*she takes his hand shaking it politely before sitting down in a chair by his*
“Names Kylee, pretty cool cruise huh?”

*Rey shakes shea’s hand*
“Shea Butter baby that’s definitely a name... Mines Rey.”
964 days 15 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
“Yeah. It is very nice.”

His smile gets a bit bigger.

“I always liked the ocean. Very tranquil and calming, you know?”
964 days 15 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Mercedes scoffs at her sister, clearly bothered.
"Shut UP, sister. I would be looking cute right now if you hadn't stolen all the cute Ralph Lauren pieces Nikki Blonsky got to me as a gift for your wardrobe!"
Mercedes frowns, drifting away from the conversation and observing the other characters near her as she downs the glass of champagne.
964 days 15 hours ago
Ajathekween
Hi Rey!!! Are you ready for the fabulous cruise dahling.

open group

Final Destination: QUICK RP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!