This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Destination 1

Topic » Final Destination 1

982 days 18 hours ago
turkeylover
Porsche rolls her eyes. "It's not like you would've fit into them anyway..." She walks over to the railing and stares down into the ocean. "I hope a shark eats you."
982 days 18 hours ago
nateclove
*Anna scoffs at all the unfashionable people until her eyes land on a vintage Ralph Lauren Nikki Blonsky collection item*

*She walks over to Porsche and Mercedes, tossing her cigar over board*

"I just LOVE this gorgeous belt!" She says to Porsche.
982 days 18 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he shrugs*
“I guess so I mean I still have work to focus on, but it should be a fine cruise I guess. You?”

*Kylee smiled back*
“Definitely I always wanted to have my own little island so I could sit on the beach and watch the waves and stuff. Always been a dream of mine, but I guess this cruise is the next best thing.”
982 days 18 hours ago
Ajathekween
Oh, I work here as an entertainer. Did you not see the big poster walking in? I was channeling my inner Naomi Campbell.
982 days 18 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Mercedes instantly recognises Anna and pushes Porsche to the ground, smiling widely at the former.
"Thank you so much! It's my belt that I so graciously offered to my sister! You're Anna Von Herseburg, right?"
Mercedes keeps on smiling like a psychopath as she tries downing her already empty glass of champagne, frowning in embarrassment when she realises the glass is already empty.
982 days 18 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Honestly I didn’t, I was focused on other stuff my apologies. I’m sure your show will go great though.”

*As they’re talking about Shea’s show a mechanic is messing with stuff to make sure things are working, he gets called to go fix Shea’s mic and leaves forgetting his wrench by the engine*
982 days 17 hours ago
turkeylover
Porsche peels herself off the ground. "I knew I kicked the wrong sibling out of the family... poor Mustang." She mumbles under her breath. "Actually, the belt was a gift from Nikki Blonksy! Yeah, the one from hairspray. She's a close friend." https://64.media.tumblr.com/b249c8b844af63eff7c7045826ee72b1/75f3457759a24a3b-ac/s400x600/ca32886bd97ac0d7085fd0f46a8fbdc2d876330b.gifv
982 days 17 hours ago
Ajathekween
Aaawww no worries. Everyone always gets distracted, if you know what I mean. So, what brings you here?
982 days 17 hours ago
Demgirl6
Edwin: ^Are my hands shaking? They're definitely shaking-^ *he crosses his arms, glancing around the cruise deck*
982 days 17 hours ago
Symmetry888
Elsie's sitting on the railing staring out at the water as she listens to music from her airpods.
982 days 17 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Enrique nods.

“Ah, yes. Childhood dreams were amazing. My dream was being a model, or a star athlete.”
982 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Work, and I seem to have lost the person I’m watching over so I’m already slacking”

*Gretchen sees Edwin and offers him a glass of wine*
“First time on a cruise dear?

*Kylee grins*
“Those are pretty good dreams I could see you being a model. What sport would you have wanted to play?”

*The cruise starts taking off with everybody onboard, the wrench starts vibrating moving towards the engine*
982 days 17 hours ago
nateclove
*Anna looks at the pushing and the jumping up going on*

"Oh, well, um. Reguardless of who owns the piece, you two look kind of familiar! Have I seen you on Instagram or something?"

https://64.media.tumblr.com/842ca2ccd1cfccf7ffc1ff3b673ac474/tumblr_nghz1eqvN71qd5vx1o2_250.gif

*She looks at the girls, raising an eyebrow*
982 days 17 hours ago
Scarelet
(Hi! Sorry I'll be a little late. Something came up. Feel free to use Sidney as needed ❤)
982 days 17 hours ago
Symmetry888
Elsie grips the railing tight as the boat starts a-moving, admiring the view.
https://64.media.tumblr.com/81bdca217e4aa6664294138810768c9f/83d3828bcaa0c8b9-92/s500x750/ecb87c0822537ad2f1ad6bc19c073fcf97841a23.gif

open group

Final Destination: QUICK RP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!