This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3494 days 16 hours ago
log2016
Well here we are... the Final Three! We have...

Riley, the one who took control of this game with her dominant challenge play winning 6 immunities which broke Ben and JD's record of 4. She dodged bullets constantly and fought hard to get where she is standing!

Carlos, one of the three players who were returnees! You would think they would be the first targets but he managed to maneuver his way around and get to where he is standing.

David, played a quiet game but he worked alongside Carlos to take out threats and take himself to the very end.

Three strong players who outwitted, outplayed and outlasted all of you. Now jury it's time for you to chose who you think did those three the best. We will first start with the three opening statements from the Final Three then you are free to ask questions and send me your votes. You may start your opening statements....
3494 days 16 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Alright. I should just state the obvious right now. I won, like, 24 challenges and got TWO idols this season. That is hard to beat, even for the best of the best. For those who are haters and think I had no allies, you are looking at two of them right now. To see both of them go against each other in a fire-making challenge BROKE MY HEART and I knew that it would be time to make a decision.

Overall, Maxwell was my most loyal ally, and I reciprocated his loyalty. To see him come back after being voted out sent a spark off in my mind, telling me, "Hey, this dude can work it."

Carlos, baby, I love you, but you began spurting blame around (Remember? "Riley, Maxwell wants to get you out!!!") and it started to question how I could trust you a lot. Overall, if I were in Max's seat, I would vote for him, because I think both he and I played the most heroic (if not aggressive) game.

David, you.... layed low.... REALLY LOW.... this is Survivor, hon, not Limbo. To get far, you have to MAKE MOVES, and not be carried to the finale. I love you, but a small piece of advice is to try to play a more active role.

I am now open to any questions y'all have for me.
3494 days 15 hours ago
Broniak
Riley

What happened last TC? And why should u beat Carlos?

Same question for Carlos but instead why u should beat riley
3494 days 15 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
What happened last TC is only one word: UNFAIR. I love you, but apparently, David and Carlos had their own little alliance. I believe I should beat Carlos because I played a VERY heroic game, and even though I fell under his control, I broke free and we started to look out for each other.
3494 days 15 hours ago
Broniak
So I have 2 follow up questions Riley: why did u vote for David, and u just realized David and Carlos were aligned?
3494 days 15 hours ago
Broniak
And @ log I voted for Carlos and so did Riley, how was it 1-1-2
3494 days 15 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
I didn't vote for David!!! I thought we were CRYSTAL on voting Carlos.

I had suspicions david and Carlos were aligned, as when he told me to get someone out, whenever I said David, he always said he "would be easy to beat"...
3494 days 14 hours ago
log2016
sorry Max but there was only one vote for Carlos and that was yours
3494 days 13 hours ago
wym395
Speech Time!
I came into the game with a big target on my back since I was in the finale last season so everyone knew how to play this game. Then, the first tribe swap I was put into an inactive tribe ever we always went to tribal council and I was the only one who showed up. I have gone to tribal ever since and was never voted out. My social game helped a lot and Riley could of been the beast in competitions but I was the underdog the whole time and managed to make it to the finale. I went through a lot more than anyone and I was super loyal to my allies. Hope you all see this and I am ready for you all's questions!! =D
3494 days 13 hours ago
wym395
Maxwell I didn't talk to you but what Riley said is a lie except the fact that I told her that you were gunning for her. I never told her to keep David because he was easy to beat, he was one of my closest allies and I don't talk smack to my friends. Riley knew how I was going to vote but tbh I feel riley voted david because that's a vote from jury to her but of course that's my opinion. I deserve to win because I was loyal and as a proof ask David and Thatone I never threw them under the bus. Also, I played more heroic and managed to cover my target on my back.
3494 days 13 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Nope, I voted for David on accident. You, Carlos, are lucky that you are sitting here. AT LEAST I DIDN'T LIE TO YOU
3494 days 13 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
I NEVER LIED TO ANYONE HERE. I PLAYED, IN MY OWN EYES, A HEROIC GAME. YOU PLAYED SO HEINOUSLY, AND I CANNOT RESPECT THAT.
3494 days 11 hours ago
wym395
Seriously? that's a lie right there!! How can you vote someone off by accident?! Especially on finale...
3494 days 10 hours ago
woodrowwrust
lol Hey guys nice job to all of you for making it to f3. I have respect for how all of you played this game. Here are some questions for you

Riley- in what ways, specifically, did Carlos play a "heinous" game?

Carlos- who was the brains behind my voting off?

David- i really have a soft spot for players who lie low and make it to the end. but can you please explain to me why the way you played is more vote-worthy than say, riley's impressive comp record, or carlos's strategic and social game?

Again, grats you guys. My vote is still undecided so persuade me :)
3493 days 22 hours ago
wym395
Ryan I was stuck in the middle between going with you or joining Riley in voting you off. I had to go with my gut and I felt Riley was more loyal. Ryan you reminded me of another me and I had to let you go because if you had a chance I felt you would back stab me. You were an awesome player but I lost trust in you when you said you were voting off Maxwell but instead did Tatone.
3493 days 20 hours ago
woodrowwrust
Ah okay. Well for the record you were really my only ally so all the others were expendable in my eyes lol.

open group

Jay and Log's Survivor: Morocco

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!